Day 4-5: Propheus and Zeo

Propheus and Zeo's days were similar, they ran in the morning while carrying bags of flours and in the afternoon they worked on their weapons.

Propheus practiced trusting, piercing and throwing a spear for four hours before being fred.
After that he would go hunt using his spear. Since herbivores fled as he approched he decided to hunt carnivores.
He therefore formed a partis with two archer, swordman and another pikeman.
The archer would agro the wolf by shooting at it then the swordmans would attack it while the pikemen defended the archers and acted as tanks for the swordmans.Using this method they hunted a few wolves both evening before night fall.
The fur was cut off and the meat cut equally by one of the archers that had learned [Tanning] and [meat Processing].
As they did so Propheus picked up all herbs berries and fruits he saw along with the branches and twiggs that had fallen.
After the hunt they woild sell the meat and pelts at a general store ans share the profits between themselves. On the side he sold the herbs stones and wood he had gotten.
By the end of the fifth day he had obtained two extra silver coin.
••••
Zeo on the other hand was in trouble. When he had come to the Mercenary underground training room his master had ordered him to swing the sword a thouthand times but he didn't have one and no longer pocessed the money to buy it.

"You don't have a sword? Then i cannot teach you. Comme back when you have a sword."

He therefore set to earn money to buy a sword.
Talikîg to every single person he crossed he proposed his help and sometimes received requests to deliver messages or packages to other NPCs or gather an item from the forest.
As he did so he would cross path with snackes, squirels, rabbits and wolves.
None of them survived te encounter with Zeo. He would silently stalk them before throwing one of his axes at them.
By mid morning he had to return to the village to have the corpes processed.
From them he got severn scalps that he processed into pelts at the tanner, some snacke scales, squirrel, rabbit and wolf meat and some claws.
Bringing them to a tailor he had them transformed into a pair of Fur Boots.

Since it was luch time he ate some of the Meat he grilled on a fire he made using twigs and clashing silex stones against one another.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either. In reality it had nearly no taste and was over cooked.

In the afternoon he Went back to the forest again and continued to hunt. He made three trips between the village and the forest to sell his game.

By the time night fell, he had gathered 3 Silver Coin worth of meat that he sold and had all the scalps tanned into pelts and transformed into a pair of trousers and a tunic.
He then logged off at the Mercenary Guild.