Day 1: First Connection Zeo

Zeo appeared in a flash of light in the first Orphanage of the Last City in the hour after the Lunch. He looked like an underfed young man with thick nd messy black hair.
Zeo used to play New Roads! so virtual reality was something he was used to.
Confidently he waited for an NPC to come and explain the basics. A boy entered the dormitory, apparently looking for Zeo.

"Hey."
"Hey"
"Are you ready for the Coming of Age Ceremony"
"No. Can you tell me about it again?"
"Hum, sure. after the Black Plague killed. Most of the world population the Great Magician Pholien magicaly summoned all the survivors here. They built the Last City from scratchl"
"Ok"
"So that none of the knowledge or skill was lost, masters and scholars choose apprentices that were old enough every month. Over the years it evolved into the Coming of Age Ceremony where young man and woman about to become adults choose their Basic Class and a Menthor. My favorite part is the party that comes afterwards..."
"Tell me about the Classes?"
"There is the Soldiers, Mercenaries, Adventurers, the Merchants, the Crafters, the Scholars and the Darcklings. Each has a different way of life. Soldiers work most of their time guarding the city and cleaning the region of monsters while Mercenaries. Are contracted by Crafters and Merchants. Those two produce and distribute items. The Adventurers travel out of the city along with Mercenaries to recover objects, artifacts, and technologies and pieces of the First Era. Scholars are students of the Great Magician Pholien, they study the magic left behind by the Dark Plague."
"What of the darckling?"
"They are the most secretive of the bunch. Most of them are thiefs or assassins but others are informants, scouts and spyies working for the nobles. they made themselves essenssial to the city so the lord allows them to exist."
"I think i get it now. tell me of the lord."
"Lord Quilk? They say he was a great warrior, that he killed many monsters and worked close handedly with Pholien. People naturally follow him. He has a son and a daughter too but his wife died a few years back. He lives in the large manor at the north of the city."
"I see. thank you for your help. I get it now."

Zeo left the Dormitory and the orphanage, once out he got his fist look at the Last City. It looked like a regular Fantaisy based city similar to those of New Roads!. He ran thoughout the city, searching for a building in particular.

The Mercenary Guild.
He found it between a restaurant and a flower shop. At first glance it was a tavern but the iron sigh hanging above the street signaled it as the Mercenary Guild.

The inside was the same as a bar, it even had a scene where two dancers and a female bard were having a representation. The Bard's music was barely audible above the noise of the men and women, either muscle mountain wearing large metal armors or thin swift leather covered swordman and women, that were eating, drinking and talking to one another.

Zeo tried to go through the tick crowd but each time someone blocked his way to the bar. So he tried again with more strength. This time he was pushed back on his butt.
A man wearing hard leather and with several small throwing axes helped him up.

"What'u try'g to pull kid?"
"I want to become a great warrior."
"What?! som'one like 'u? hahahar! Kid that's hilarious!"
"I'm not kidding!"
"Then can you throw this?"

The man gave him one of his weapons and dared him to trow it on a nearby tree. As Zeo tried, the axe fell miserably half way to the tree and off course too.

"That's what i thought! Come back when you can throw it like a real man!"

The mercenary went back inside the Guild, living Zeo his weopon. Not discouragîg himself the boy started throwing the axe repeatedly for several hours.

At first the axe fell halfway but it started going a bit further as time went by. Then his aim got better, the axe was now alligned with the tree and zeo.
When night came arround, tha axe was reaching the tree's roots.

Zeo would have continued if a message hadn't disturbed him. Not carring he closed it without reading.

After that the boy threw the axe for another two hour, at that point he finally managed to trow it on the tree. He called the mercenary out and showed him his move.

"Good! Okay kid, i admit it, you have pottential. What kind of weapons do you want ro use?"
"Swords! Two of them!"
"Right. Go to the central place now, and ask to choose your Basic Class as Fighter then ask Marco as your Menthor. He will agree if you say Dorian sent you. And take this, its to help you start up."

The man gave Zeo a pair of dull armbands made of bronze with soft keather ties and went back inside.

Without waisting a second, Zeo ran to where he remembered the central place was. The ceremony was already underway but the head call hadn't reached Z yet so he was safe.
Zeo meddled with the crowed and sat on a bench.
Next to him a blond girl was endlessly scribbling on a skin roll. Zeo tried to read what she wrote but found out he couldn't. Since she was wearing a cape he figured she was a futur scholar.
He waited patiently until his name was called and did exactly what Dorian told him to.

Marko was a sturdy looking bearchested, colorfull cloth trouthers and belt wearing man with tousled body hair and impressive abdominal muscles. Because of his curly messy hair and the scar on his left temple he looked a lot more like a pirate than a mercenary.
But he had two swords attached to his back with a leather straped double sheath.

"Why should i teach you."
"I am eager and determined. Dorian can vouch for me."
"Does he... Very well i will take you in. Have fun tonight and go to the barracks tomorow. your training will start there."

Zeo did as told. As the ceremony finished he danced, drank and ate with the rest of the city. At some point an old women gave him a bag of money.

At some point his head started spinning so he left the place and entered a dark alley.
Drunk, tired and dishoriented he tripped, fell on the ground and stayed there.
He had fallen asleep and was authomatically logged off.
••••
-STATUS-
•General
Name: Zeo
Age: 15
Sex: Male

•Class -None
Specialisation/rank/job: None
Civilisation: None
Nationality: Last City -Villager

•Armor
Clothing: old dirty tunic and trousers, string belt,
Light armor:
Intermediary Armor: Dull Brass Armbands
Heavy Armor:

•Weapons
Right Hand:
Right Hand secondary:
Left Hand:
Left Hand secondary:

•Invenrory
Stringpouch: 30 Silver Coins