Day 1: First Connection Worker-san

In the girl's dormitory of the Last City's second Orphanage on the fist hour after Second Chance was lunched a new player appeared in a flash of light. Her name was Worker-san, she looked like a young woman who had been slighly underfead for several months with long blonde curly hair and blue eyes that shone with curiosity. That appearance was close to her real self too.
She looked arround her and found some blanck scrolls of soft skill and a chard of hardened black coal. Another gorl entered and Worker-san asked her "How do i become a tamer?"
"As in Industrial tamer or Combat Tamer?"
"What are the differences?"
"Industrial Tamers tame farm animals to trade milk, wool, fur, skin and meat. Combat Tamers tame relativelly violent animals or monsters into faithfull companions that will fight with them to the death."
"Hum... What about using magic?"
"Oh, you mean Sumoner?! You have to go the the Academy and learn about magic and stuff... i don't know much. you should ask an adult about it."
"I see.How do i go to the Academy?"
"First you learn how to read and write here then you get accepted at the comming of age ceremony when you choose the Basic Class Scholar. After that you will see. I don't know more than
That. You will have to figure it put on your own or ask someone else."
"How do i learn to write and read?"
"Easy, just copy each alphabetic leter and number a hundred times into scrolls while saying them outloud. You can get the alphabet in litterature class and the numerical alphabet in Calculus."

As soon as she knew what to do Worker-san left the dormitory to find the class rooms and assist to a lesson.

Her first lesson was Civil Rights.
She learned that the citizens of the Pholien civilization were devided into six categories: the royals, the nobles, the free men, the retainers, the slaves and the criminals.
Royal and nobles were the rulling class while the retainers were free men that had comited light offences or crimes and were repaying their dept to society by working for the nobles. retainers did not choose where and what they worked on and were provided with only the basic utilitaries and rights.
Slves were caught criminals that were magically bound through a Runic Seal. They could recover their feedom either by showing good behavior and becoming a retainer or working until someone, generally fmilly or friends, brought them and freed them.

The civil rights lesson was followed by history,where she tried to write a time line with the names of events and important people but failed because she didn't know how to write, then came Litterature where she immediatly asked for a copy of the alphabet from the teacher.
Geography lesson supplied her with a simple but good enough map of the region and Calculus allowed her to obtain a copy of the numerical alphabet from a skin posted on the wall.

After that she decides to visit the Last City. The buildings were made of wood and dried earth, they were stacked close together and lines of drying clothes hanged between them. Many houses were in need of urgent repairs too.

She walked with no specific goal throughout the streets. As a bussy bussiness women, she never had the time to relax like this in the real world and enjoyed the fact that the Hypnotic Sleep allowed her to play and rest at the same time.

At some point she crossed a large labrador dog that was looking at a butchers wares. The animal looked so hungry she didn't resist the temptation.
Entering the shop she went to the clerc and asked.

"Sir, i want to buy a sausage but have no money, is there any labour i can do to earn it?"
"Hum... sure, i have plenty of butcher knifes to clean and a bunch of bones to throw. Wait here."

The large man disapeared for a minute of so and came back with two bags.

"Clean that one and throw those and i will give you some meat."
"Yes sir"

She left the shop holding the bags, the dog followed her. She found a river at the city limits and decided to settle there. She wasn't the only one through, a boy and his grandma were doing their lundry.
She threw a bone to the dog and started cleaning the knifes using the soft earth around me and rinsing in the river. From time to time the Labrador would ask for another bone, which would give him or demand to be petted which she abided by.
Once all knifes were cleaned, the bag was half empty. Following an inspiration she also cleaned the bones in the river, removing all meat or tendons left on them to beter preserve them.

In the end she returned to the butcher's shop to give the two bags back, she secretly kept the bones through. As a reward the man gave her a sachel with three sausages wrapped in a skin.

After that she settled in the central place and started coping the alphabet over and over again on the skin scrolls using the coal. Long before she finished a message stopped her.

[the Coming Of Age Ceremony is about to start.
All Children that has decided on their Basic Class shall present itself to the centran place to meet the Lord.
Spectators are allowed.]

She kept writting, not carring about the children massing arround her at the central place or the ceemony that was ongoing. When the names reached the leter V another message appeared.

[You have learned to write and read the Common Language.
Congratulation.]

After that she started copying the numerical alphabet.

"Worker-san. ...Worker-san? Do we have a lady called Worker-san present?"

She was so absorb in her work that she did not react to her name being called and did not choose her class.
Whe the ceremony was over she was the only one not taking part in the party and left to go back to the Orphanage only when all Skin Scrolls were filled.
She Logged Off there.
••••
-STATUS-
•General
Name: Worker-sà
Age: 15
Sex: Female

•Class -None
Specialisation/rank/job: None
Civilisation: None
Nationality: Last City -Villager

•Armor
Clothing: old dirty tunic and trousers, string belt,
Light armor:
Intermediary Armor:
Heavy Armor:

•Weapons
Right Hand:
Right Hand secondary:
Left Hand:
Left Hand secondary:

•Inventory
Sachel: Pork Sausage (4), Small Bones (17), Bones (9), Large Bones (5), written Skin Scrolls (11)