Morning Hugs(Various Ships)

Various Ships like the title says!
They all follow the same scenario but in different ways
I hope you enjoy -💫
×
×
...

SoraMafu

Mafumafu woke up with the sun shining directly at his face. He quickly pulled his MafuTeru plushie to shield his eyes from the bright rays of light.

"Protect me Mafuateru!" he shouted as he walked away from his bed, continuing to use Mafuteru as a shield from the light.

Mafumafu quickly got dressed and got ready for the day.

He ran downstairs and slowed down when he saw a certain ravenette cooking breakfast. The ravenette always cooked in fear that Mafumafu might cook something like his medicine curry.

'Ah Soraru-San is up! I'll just quietly sneak up on him to surprise attack him!'
The albino thought to himself, as he slowly crept down the stairs trying very hard not to make any noise.

He went behind the raven-haired male and tackled him with a hug.

"BOO!" The albino yelled as Soraru nearly dropped the food he was making.

"Damn it Mafu! Watch what your doing next time!" Soraru scolded the albino as Mafu simply nodded still clinging onto the raven-haired are male.

"Could you let go of me now? I can't make breakfast if your arms are locking up mine."
Mafu pouted at that statement but did what the other one said.
"Thank you. Now if you don't mind, could you go set up the table?" 
"Aye aye Soraru-San!" The albino quickly moved away to get the plates and started setting up the table.

The two then ate breakfast and spent the rest of the day together.

UraSaka

Sakata woke up with a bright smile on his face.
'Today's going to be a great day!'
He thought to himself as he ran to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready for the day ahead of him.

He ran downstairs to find a short brunette cooking breakfast for the two of them.

'Hey looks like Urata-San is up! I'll go tell him good morning!'

The redhead bounced towards Urata, like the ball of energy he was, when the short brunette turned and quickly stopped him.

"If your thinking on hugging me this early in the morning don't. I don't want to burn the house down if your hugging me while I cook." Urata warned him.

Sakata pouted as he knew the shorter brunette was right. He sighed in defeat as he ran to set up the table.

He quickly turned back and smiled brightly at Urata.
Urata sighed as he turned his attention back to the food, when he heard

"If I can't hug you in the morning at least let me say, I LOVE YOU URATA-SAAAN!" The redhead shouted from the other room as he went to set up the table.

Urata sighed but smiled softly as he quietly said
"I love you too you idiot."

KashiTsuki

Kashitaro woke up to two cats nuzzling his face.
He quietly smiled at them and petted them as he said "Good morning Pon and Mimi."

He stayed there for a few minutes when he decided to finally get up.
He gave the two cats pats on the head before he went over to get ready for the day.

He got dressed when he smelled an amazing aroma coming from the hall.
'Seems like Ama-Chan is up.'
He smiled softly at the brunette's name as he saw Amatsuki making breakfast for them.

"Hey now, watch it Mimi! You too Pon!" He saw that his cats were nuzzling against Amatsuki's legs as he tried to cook while the two cats were walking around his legs.

Kashitaro chuckled lightly at this sight and walked over to help Amatsuki.

"Come on Pon, Mimi. We shouldn't be bothering Amatsuki when he's cooking for us. "

The cats turned their attention to taller brunette and walked over to him as Amatsuki smiled brightly at Kashitaro.

"Ah good morning Kashi-San! Thanks for the help!"

"Anytime Ama-Chan." The taller brunette reassured him as Amatsuki turned his attention back to the food.

When the cats left to the living room, Kashitaro made his way towards Amatsuki, who was so focused on cooking, he didn't notice the taller brunette until he wrapped his arms around Amatsuki's waist.

"Eh? Kashi-San?" The younger brunette saw the older one smile at his name being called and smiled softly as he continued cooking breakfast with Kashitaro hugging him.

EveSou

Eve yawned as he slowly sat up in his bed. He rubbed his eyes so he knew he was fully awake.
He noticed that there was a note on the end of the bed, and crawled over to read what it said.

'Went to go buy some supplies! I'll be back in a few minutes!

-Sou
(P.S, If your not up by the time I enter your room I'll tickle you!)'

Eve smiled at that last part if the note.
He quietly looked around the room and sighed, as he got out of bed.

'Why do I have to get out of bed again?'
He thought to himself as the mushroom-haired male quietly slipped into a fresh pair of clothes.
'Oh right, that's because if I don't Sou will tackle me with tickles.'
The mushroom haired male shivered at the thought of being tickled by Sou.

Eve quickly went to the bathroom and got ready for the new day.
He sighed once more as he tried very hard to keep himself awake when he heard a meow come below him.

He smiled as he saw Sou's cat nuzzling against his leg, as he crouched down to pet it.

He then felt another fuzzy feeling on his other leg and saw his cat rubbing against his leg as well.

He chuckled as he said
"Hey now, how about we see if Sou - Kun is back now hm?"

The two cats meowed as Eve just smiled and took that as a yes.

He walked down the hallway when he heard soft humming from the kitchen and Eve instantly didn't feel so drowsy anymore.

Eve quietly peeked through the door to see a shorter brunette flipping some pancakes.

He looked down at the cats that were following him and put a finger on his lip, signaling for them to be quiet.

Eve silently walked over to Sou, who was humming silently to himself, not noticing the mushroom haired male coming towards him.

Eve quickly embraced Sou in a back hug as Sou was startled from the sudden hug.

"E-Eh? Ah, Eve-San! I'm glad you woke up before I made my way towards you room. Though I'm a bit disappointed I'm not able to tickle you..."
The brunette said as he turned his attention back to the pancakes.

Eve just smiled gently as he rocked the two back and forth until he decided to set up the table.

He quickly nuzzled his nose onto Sou's cheek, who blushed slightly at that sudden action, until he turned and nuzzled his nose onto the other's cheek.

Once the shorter brunette was finished with cooking breakfast, the two males spent the day together with their cats.

Ah yes wonderful
I have come up with another dumb plot once again!
I have so much motivation that its starting to scare me as well.
I love how when it reached the EveSou part I wrote an entire story rather than a short one lol
I might do a continuation of this but for now my fingers are in pain 💀
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the OneShot Book and I hope to see you soon!

-Ramen out!💫