Mine!(F)

(A/N)
Howdy folks
I'm suddenly from Texas y'all
Anyways
Pairing: EveSou
Requested by MuseKat123! I hope you enjoy this chapter!
Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

"Sou-Chan could you come here for a second?" A mushroom haired male asked a brunette. The brunette looked back at him curiously and walked towards him like he had wanted him to.

"Here you have some food on your face." The mushroom haired male chuckled, gently wiping off the few crumbs of food off of the brunette's face with his thumb.

"Ah thank you E-Eve-San." The brunette replied sheepishly as the mushroom haired male nodded back.

"Anytime Brownie." The mushroom haired male chuckled, patting the brunette on the head who pouted back.

"S-Stop calling me that!" Sou protested as Eve rolled his eyes playfully and nodded.

"Sure, alright... Brownie." Eve teased as Sou huffed in defeat, puffing his cheeks out.

(A/N That's right. The nickname Brownie is alive again)

A ding came from the brunette and he checked his pocket where his phone was and read from it. The brunette sighed while he rolled his eyes and clicked the phone off, putting it back in his pocket.

"Is everything alright Sou-Chan?" Eve asked as Sou shook his head.

"Y-Yeah everything's fine really! I-It's just that Wolpis-Kun needs to get h-his hand o-out of the pickle jar again. I-Isukubro-San's already there, but he can't get i-it out." Sou frowned as Eve chuckled at him.

"Well come on. I'll tag along with you for extra support." The mushroom haired male said, standing up from the couch as the brunette sighed in relief.

"You really a-are a life saver E-Eve-San!" The brunette thanked as the mushroom haired male smiled at him and patted his head.

"Come on, go grab your hoodie or jacket. It's somewhat rainy outside." Eve said and Sou nodded, dashing to his room to get a jacket.

Eve was already at the door with his long gray coat on as he waited for Sou to come back. The brunette jogged over besides him, slipping on the last sleeve. The mushroom haired male smiled at him and put the brunette's hood up.

"Much better." The mushroom haired male said, patting his head as the brunette sheepishly smiled back.

"A-Alright time t-to go save Wolpis-Kun!" Sou exclaimed sarcastically, putting his fist up in the air. Eve laughed and put his hand up as well.

"To save Wolpis-Kun we go!" The mushroom haired male chuckled, opening the front door. They were greeted by the cold, moist air that was gently wavering around as the two males stepped outside to get to the other male's house.

The two of them walked outside and intertwined their hands, the sky a bluish gray with light drops of icy cold water falling from the sky. Once they reached a house, the mushroom haired male knocked on the door as the two patiently waited for the door to be opened.

"Calm down stupid!"

"But Isukubro-San! It huuuurts!"

"Sou-Kun's here now so let me go answer the door!" Is what the two males heard from the inside, the two of them glancing at each other and back to the door.

The door was unlocked by a black haired male who looked quite irritated while the other male in the background whined aloud.

"Sou-Kun thank goodness your here. Oh, hello Eve-San." The black haired male greeted, gesturing the two of the two come inside.