Title, I think not(?)

(A/N)
Found an old draft -
It was really bad -
Made me want sail away on a raft -
It made me mad -
Uhhh
I can't think of any other rhyming words -
Guess I'll go check on the birds???

•v•'

Yes, poetry.
Something I am not very good at -
Sigh
But title skills will be something I'm forever good at

Anyways, hiiiiiiiii!
I present you w c h a p t e r o m g 😋

Pairing: EveSou, ft. SoraMafu, ShimaSen, & Mamatsuki/KashiTsuki
AU: Princes!!!!!

FINALLY I'VE RE-WRITTEN THIS AFTER AGES OF SITTING IN THE DUST -

Ok ok this is for geeyuuu, from the random follower pull! Sorry it took so long, was procrastinating on what to write in the first place -

But here it is!

Okay now this Author's note is getting too long and is probably boring the shit out of you, so I'm just going to say it.

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

It was a fair morning, the sun shining across the bright blue sky. Clouds of fluffy white drifted quietly across, seeming to be stroked with the paint brush, belonging to the skill of an artist.

The grand palace was quite for the most part, the butlers and maids simply scurrying about and around, getting things done for the royal family.

The king and queen were absent for today and would be for a while, setting foot for a planned arrangement in a nearby kingdom.

They couldn't take their children with them sadly as apart of the regulations of travel. But they knew they could trust everyone around the palace to keep things in order and safe, so they knew things wouldn't get too out of hand.

Yet, our story begins in a grand room, right next to the king's and queen's room.

A small white cradle was left alone in the room with twinkling stars and clouds above, a raven haired boy protecting the cradle defensively.

"Oh you want to get to Sou-Chan?," The boy murmured, holding out his wooden toy sword in front of his face, "Well, you're going to have to get through his big brother first!"

"Hwah!" The boy lunged forward and pretended to spar with an imaginary thief, slashing and slicing his sword all over the place.

"There's no way that you could, uh, pass! Yeah, pass!" The boy snickered, pretending to land the final hit on the imaginary enemy.

"You've been defeated! That's what you get for messing with me!" The raven haired boy cried out, proudly crossing his arms.

He turned to look back at the cradle and jogged over to it. He was up on his tip toes to check on the small baby that slept soundly, hugging his rabbit plush.

"Don't worry Sou-Chan. Your big brother Soraru-San is here to protect you!" The raven haired boy remarked with a smile, staring down at the baby affectionately.

"And I promise, with my whooooooooole life, that I won't let anything happen to you! Nothing!" The boy swore to himself, crossing his fingers over his heart; Something his family had done to show that they had meant a promise.