Utaites as Vines Pt.19

(A/N)
I scraped my whole ass ankle against a steel door. Fun experience.

Neru: Would you rather kill the species of penguin a in one year or kill one species of orangutans each year?
Person with a stable job: I meant any questions about the job interview.
Neru: Oh. Right.

Eve: May I please have my hoodie back?
Sou wearing his hoodie: You did not heed my precautions. What is mine is mine and what is yours is mine.

Soraru: Best aesthetic theme for album covers. Discuss
Amatsuki: Moon!
ShounenT: No, flowers!
Sou: Nuh uh, underwater and cyberspace combined together with a teenage boy who somehow isn't drowning!
Eve: Excuse me, but no it's a teenage boy who has monsters and demons as friends and needs to literally see a therapist.
Mafumafu: No, no! Edgy dark angels over the purest clouds!
Kashitaro: Pardon, but its lanterns and traditional styled clothing.
Soraru laughs in destruction

Senra pointing at a cockroach on the wall: Everybody gangster till that mother fvcker starts moving.
Cockroach starts to fly
Senra screaming

Amatsuki on Twitter: Working on a new song! Wish me luck!
Kashitaro replying to it: Good luck!
Amatsuki glaring at Kashitaro: Your sitting right next to me, can't you just say it to my face?
Kashitaro: Good luck!

Nqrse: We need to stop implying the fact that family comes first. I swear I'd be willing to trade y'all for some chicken nuggies.

Isukubro: What the hell are you doing with a trail of ducks behind you?
Wolpis: Shhh. They've claimed me as their leader.

Sou: Don't let me go!
Eve: I pretty much can't if you're hugging me.

Soraru making Iroha pick up a bunch of spilled cat food
Soraru: I am so fvcking tired of you nd your antics that I think it's time you should help out. Don't you think Iroha-Chan? After all, YOU caused this mess. I know I'm not gonna be a good father one day, but fuck that. Your gonna stay here until you clean this entire mess up. This entire mess. Isn't that fun?
Mafumafu wheezing while holding Potato

Soraru tryna get Mafumafu out of his room
Soraru: Open the door you fvcking idiot before I, uh, throw a brick through your window, you fvcking shut in -

(A/N)
Yeah I swear if I ever reach 25 parts of this dumbass series, I will explode.

Anyways

I haven't been giving you guys my drawings a lot recently so here.

With the help of a base off the internet and a bit of my iMaGinAtIon,

I present you this. 

Tada✨

Tada

Yuh so anyways,

-Ramen Out!💫