The Beauty in Chaos (Pt.1)

"Haha, bet you can't get me slow poke!" A girl with blonde hair called out, sticking her tongue out at a brunette.

"Oh I'll show you!" The brunette pouted, picking up speed to chase the girl.

"Run guys!" Another male laughed as all the teenagers scattered about the school grounds, running away.

They all slowed when they reached a blonde male that was gently pushing himself against the swings and looked at him with a mix of fear, disgust, and worry.

"Make sure not to kill us!" One of the kids yelped nervously as all of the others laughed in agreement.

"Don't make him then." A raven haired male warned from the tree that he was sitting underneath. Everyone's faces looked guilty and they all trudged away as they hung their heads low.

"Soraru-San, I don't think that was necessary. They were just playing." The mushroom haired male said as he turned his head to the raven haired male, who mocked him quietly.

"Yeah, yeah, say whatever Eve-Kun. But you know they'll always pick on you. Who am I kidding, they'll always pick on us." The raven haired male scoffed, shaking his head. The mushroom haired male stayed quiet and continued to push himself against the swings slowly.

A few minutes later, a loud bell rang as all the students picked up their bags with commotion, whispering to one another as they all walked to their classes.

Eve and Soraru, where the two males, and they both sighed as the mushroom haired male got off the swing and picked up his bag from the ground.
The raven haired male stumbled a little bit since he sat for so long but managed to get his balance back, following his friend to the class.

"Hey. I overheard that we're having two new students and they're going to be in our class." The raven haired male whispered after he caught up with the mushroom haired male.

"You don't say. Let's hope they aren't like our classmates." Eve muttered with a hint of hope in his voice, walking into their spell classroom; The second to last class of the day.

"Least likely. But we'll have to see for ourselves." Soraru mumbled, going to his assigned seat next to Eve in the far back of the classroom. The two left their bags hanging behind their chairs as many more students hurried into the room, whispering to each other.

The class was full but their teacher was late, as always, giving the students an extended free period. The students quietly shattered amongst one another, occasionally looking at the two sitting at the back, and back to the person they were talking to.

"Five minutes...Like always." The mushroom haired male thought to himself, resting his head on his hand as he stared out the window curiously. He tapped his fingers on the table rhythmically, as he wondered about the further expanse of the world he had called home.

"Eh?" Eve quietly said after he heard soft snored coming from besides him. He turned to see Soraru with his head on the desk, fast asleep. The mushroom haired male frowned and then sighed, deciding to wake the raven haired male up.

"Soraru-San. Soraru-San. Come on, wake up. Sensei's going to be here soon." Eve urged, shaking his friend a little more aggressively each time. When Soraru woke up, he glared at Eve with his drowsy eyes and rested his head back onto the desk.

"3. 2. 1." The mushroom haired male counted down in his head and at the count of 1, he heard the same snores coming from besides him.

The mushroom haired male rolled his eyes and shook his friend again. The raven haired male shot awoke, sitting up straight. The raven haired male grumbled, slouching in his seat.