Double Date and Tricks(F)

Pairings: EveSou, UraSaka
(A/N Y'all don't know how excited I was to write this ww)
×
×
...

Urata woke up to see his red-haired lover hugging him in his sleep. Urata grumbled a bit, but smiled softly at the sleeping male. He stayed like that for a moment before he decided to wake up the other male.

"Hey. Come on we gotta get up." The brunette said, shaking the redhead softly.

"But I don't want to..." Sakata mumbled, half-awake. Urata sighed and looked at the window across the room.

"If you don't get up, Eve-Kun and Sou-Kun will be disappointed that we didn't show up." Urata said, smiling at how quick the redhead got up.

He knew Sakata didn't like breaking promises and didn't want to be the type if person to be the one who broke those promises. That was one if the many reasons why the brunette loved the redhead.

"Why didn't you remind me Urata-San! Now we're going to be late, all because of me!" Sakata panicked, grabbing a labeled T-shirt and quickly putting it on.

"Relax. You know how Eve and Sou are like. They're bigger sleepy heads than you." Urata chuckled, getting down from the bed and walking over to the bathroom.

"Still! I don't want to disappoint them!" Sakata muffled, brushing his teeth. Urata sighed and looked at the window again for a moment. 

He wondered what Eve and Sou were doing as he got ready for the day ahead of him.

"Hey Sou-Chan. Come on, let's get ready for today." A mushroom haired male said, gently brushing the bangs of his lover. The brunette replied with only soft mumbles, nuzzling against the mushroom haired male's chest.

Eve sighed and smiled at Sou.

"Alright guess I'll just have to leave you here and go with Urata-San and Sakata-San all by myself then." He said loudly.

Eve felt something grab his shirt, clutching it tightly, knowing it was the brunette, who was now awake.

"A-are you really going to leave me here alone?" The brunette asked, his voice filled with worry. The mushroom haired male sighed and smiled once again.

"No of course not. I just needed you to get up was all." He said, smiling softly at how Sou sighed in relief and rolled the other way to get up.

Sou grabbed a striped shirt, its sleeves oversized, only revealing his fingers.

"C'mon Eve-San! Lets go!" The brunette said, dragging the mushroom haired male out of bed. Eve chuckled lightly and pulled his arm away.

"Alright, alright, I'm going, I'm going." The blonde male said, getting ready for what today might bring them.

Angry Tanuki
Alright guys send me your location

(A/N That's right. His name's Angry Tanuki ww)

RedHeaded Idiot
Eh? But aren't we together?

Angry Tanuki
Not you idiot! I meant Eve-Kun and Sou-Kun!

Mushroom Eve
Its fine Sakata-San, sending our location right now

Angry Tanuki
Alright got it, thanks Eve-Kun

Soft Sou
Alright then! See you guys soon!

Urata and Sakata were at the cafe in the mall where they were supposed to meet Eve and Sou. They looked around to see where the brunette and mushroom haired male could be.