Silenced Memories(?)

(A/N)
Dunno what this chapter would be written as, but uh I guess it's angst? Fluff?

I don't even fucking know what this is if I'm being honest with y'all

Bored but then boom idea popped up

Pairing: *drumroll* ✨EveSou
Surprise mother fucker -

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

Breathe

A light breeze woke up a brunette and his eyes slowly opened up, his heavy eyelids soon growing lighter as he sat up and decided to take a look around the area he was in.

A field, was what he recognized from his wispy recollection of a memory that lingered.

He didn't have any memory of how long he was here for or how he even got here in the very first place.

He didn't even have any memory of yesterday.

If there was even a yesterday to be exact.

He looked down at himself, seeing he was wearing a white shirt and blue pants, no shoes covering his feet in any way.

Examining his hands thoroughly, there was not a single sign of any sort of scratch marks, bandages, or any sort of other recognition that could've helped him remember at least something.

Realizing he was on top of a bed of grass, he quickly stood up and took another look around with great wonder and curiosity sparked in his eyes.

It was just a field of long green grass, growing up all the way to his waist and a bit over, white daisies and other white wildflowers popping out and painting the fields in shades of white.

He decided to go ahead and move one foot forward in the grass, a soft rustle of grass echoing through the field as it copied the sound of his foot taking a step forward.

Then the other, another echo voicing through the fields.

Then continued this process as he waded through the field of tall grass.

He liked the place he was in.
The field.

It was peaceful.

Calming too.

No noise was made.

Only the quiet breeze brushing against the tall blades of grass and flowers that slowly swayed in its wake, and the footsteps of the male going through the field.

Even though he was in a complete silence, the brunette didn't mind.
He liked the feeling of this calm and wondrous world he was in.

Walking through the field, he stretched out his arms, his hands feeling the soft and light touch of the very top of the petals on the flowers and the tall grass.

He smiled brightly, the rustling sound of his feet running through the fields echoing louder throughout the plains as he continued to quicken his pace, every step going faster than before.

A laugh escaped from his mouth from what he felt, except for the fact that there was no sound to be heard in the first place.

The brunette stopped laughing and sighed, again, not a sound coming from him.

He shook it off, deciding not to worry and continued to smile, taking off again into the fields as he kept himself entertained, doing twirls and small hops on his way to, well, wherever really.