Another fucking post that has shit at the front of it

Yeah

"BASTARD COME BACK HERE" A very manly Araki screamed at a handsome trap, who stuck his tongue at him.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT. YOU FOOL, I AM THE TRAP." Nqrse yelled standing on the couch since he was much shorter than Araki because fuck it, he's a giraffe we gotta improvise he said.

"Guys! Stop fighting!" The puppy Luz cried, though he ran back to his room out of scared wits.

"YOU MORTAL FOOL, YOUR ON A COUCH. WHY DON'T YOU GET A LONGER PAIR OF LEGS THEN HMMMM?" Araki snickered as Nqrse dramatically gasped.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL SOU-KUN??" The trap said as the punk scoffed it off.

"Whats he going to do about it?" The punk dared, a very must brave thing to do tops to that before he loses his kneecaps.

"Oh I can go get him for you Naruse-San!" Luz said ever so innocently, hopping out of his room and over to Naruse who nodded.

"Yeah good boy! Now go fetch Sou-Kun!" The pink trap said and watched the puppy dash out the door since the jellyfish was nearby.

Araki and Nqrse awkwardly stood there, waiting for the dog to come back. Occasionally, they would glance at the clock and each other and to the door.

"Back!" The dog barked, dragging in a confused jellyfish that looked around nervously.

"Good boy Luz-Kun." The trap chirped, patting the happy Luz on the head while he stood on the couch to do so.

"Wh-What's going on..?" The baby jellyfish asked out of pure wit like the pure and innocent baby boy he was.

"You. Go." Nqrse said, snapping his fingers towards Araki that was looking like a clown and back to Sou.

The jellyfish obeyed his elder and walked over to the punk that loomed over him with his immense giraffe height.

"How are you going to stop me? Your so, so, so." But Araki couldn't curse out the baby so he just said this:

"Your so lame." The punk said as the jellyfish sheepishly scratched his head.

"I-I. Thank you?" Sou said but the door was kicked open from an angry mushroom.

"What the HELL did you say to him?" A mad Eve asked with pure rage, stomping on over to the nervous af Araki.

Luz and Sou stood there, wondering how he had heard that and dashed so quickly. Nqrss saw their confusion and quickly explained it to them with an oh so ever thorough explanation.

"He. Sou gets bullied, hurt, or anything equals mad mushroom. Okay? Okay." The trap said but the other two were still confused as they watched the mushroom beat up a punk giraffe

The end
Again.

(A/N)
Yay!
Two times I updated!
I'm so cool!

-Ramen Out!💫