Pocky (F)

Genre: Fluff
Pairing: EveSou
Requested by kokomi_chi_
I hope you enjoy!
×
×
...

Sou was sitting by his best friend, Eve, in a comfortable silence, as he scrolled through his phone. His eyes caught something so he went ahead and clicked it out of curiosity.

'Pocky game? What's that?'
The brunette thought as he wondered if his friend knew this game.

"Eve-San?" Sou asked, looking up at Eve.
The mushroom haired male hummed in response, looking down at the brunette.

"W-what is...you know what never mind. I-It's nothing important." Sou said sheepishly, scratching his cheek.

"Eh? What's the matter Sou? You know you can tell me anything." Eve said, brushing Sou's hair.

"W-well, I was scrolling through my phone when I-I saw this thing called the Pocky game. I-I don't what it is so I was wondering if you knew anything about it." Sou said, scratching his cheek once more.

Eve smiled softly in response and nodded.
"You see, the pocky game is a game used with of course as mentioned in the title, pocky. There are two people and they set a pocky stick between their mouths. They eat both ends off until they meet the end of it, their er lips meeting one another. Its a fairly popular game a lot of couples play and people use as dares."  Eve explained, as Sou played attention to his every word.

"Do you want to...try it?" Eve asked. Sou looked at him as if he was for real.
"B-but isn't it you know. Weird? I-I mean not that I mind that YOUR here of course, but like well..." The brunette trailed off as he was blushing a slight pink.

The brunette had a huge crush on the mushroom haired male for a very VERY long time. He always tried to confess to him but in the end he was to scared to even say the first few lines of confession. He knew that the mushroom haired male would never like him back but continued to hide his feelings away even though he was some what terrible at it.

"It's fine. And besides, we're best friends remember? It isn't that weird since y'know." Eve said sheepishly in attempt to reassure the brunette.

(A/N I don't know if you guys do this with your friends but me and my closest friends always act so gay in a friendly way with one another that its completely normal to everyone else. Is that weird? Do any of you do that with your friends or just mine?Sorry, sorry, off track here!Anyway,on with the story!)

Sou sighed, nodding.
Eve smiled softly at him and went over to find a spare box of pocky for the two.

'Alright Sou. This is your chance!'
The brunette thought, as the mushroom haired male returned with a box of pocky.

The blonde male took out a stick of pocky as the two akwardly put both ends on their mouth.

'Damn you Sou! Your such an idiot for asking about the game.' Sou scolded himself, trying his best to look away from the other male. The brunette was extremely red from embarrassment, as the two continued to eat off the pocky stick.

Eve on the other hand, simply at the stick as if this was a normal everyday thing. But in this case, his face was a light red, continuing to eat the stick between the two males.

Their lips were just about to meet when Sou quickly turned away in embarrassment. He put his hood up in attempt to hide his red face away.
The mushroom haired male chuckled lightly, slightly relieved that their lips didn't meet. Then again, it really did disappoint him that their lips didn't meet and that he couldn't snatch Sou's first kiss.

The mushroom haired male had always liked the brunette for as long as he could remember. He always wanted to confess but  never did. He knew Sou liked someone and that someone went him. Either way, he still helped Sou with his crush problems, feeling a little heart broken after.

The mushroom haired male sighed as he shook his thoughts off.

Suddenly, something came towards him at full speed up against his chest and was going in for a long kiss on him.

Eve opened his eyes to find Sou, closing his own, the brunnete's face redder than Sakata's hair, continuing to kiss Eve.

Eve leaned in as the two kissed for a very long time.
The two then broke away, both landing from the lack of air.

Eve's heart was exploding in many different ways and he was smiling like an idiot.

(A/N Shhh its my one shot book and I get to write the adjectives)

"Eve-San! I-I h-have liked y-you from a v-very long time! I-I hope you accept m-my feelings e-even though I-I know you wouldn't like someone like me!" The brunette said, his face redder than a tomato. He covered up his face with his hands in attempt to hide his embarrassment.

Eve smiled and walked up to the brunette and pulled his hands away from his face, intertwining them with his own. He looked at the brunette softly, who was trying his best to hold in his embarrassment. (It didn't work. Still red as a tomato.)

Eve leaned in, kissing Sou. The brunette widened his eyes, confused what the mushroom haired male had just done.

The blonde male pulled away and looked Sou straight into his eyes.
"Sou-Chan. I always liked you from the time we had been best friends. I would love to accept your feelings and I hope you return mine." The mushroom haired male said, his deep sea blue eyes gazing calmly into the other's sky blue ones.

It took Sou a couple of seconds to process what just happened and immediately widened his eyes once more.

"Y-you mean?" Sou said, a small smile forming on his face.
"Yes I do mean it Sou-Chan." Eve said calmly.
Sou tackled Eve with a hug with such force that it knocked the two over. The two laughed and nuzzled each other on the noses.

Sou helped his new boyfriend up as he sighed in relief. Turns out Eve did like him and that he did take that chance.

"So? Want to go for Round 2?" Eve said, holding up the red box of pocky. Sou smiled shyly, nodding.

He was now comfortable with this game as it wasn't so awkward for them both.
Both now happy.
Together.

(A/N)
Hello hello!
I enjoyed writing this oneshot and I hope you did too!
Thank you once again to kokomi_chi_ for requesting this!
I'll see you soon and I hope you have a wonderful day/night!

-Ramen Out! 💫