Rain(Rewrite)

In honor of 4k reads, I am doing a rewrite of my first ever chapter here!
Thank you all very much for the 4K reads! I love you all very much!
Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

A certain brunette woke up to a bunch of text spams, hearing each ding as a new message appeared from each noise.  

Milk Carton
Hey Sou-Kun!

Sou-Kun!

Stop sleeping in!

Sou-Kuuuun!

Sou-Kun get up!

We gotta go meet up with Isukubro-San remember?

STOP SLEEPING IN SO MUCH

ITSG WE SHOULD CALL YOU SLEEPY SOU INSTEAD

WAAAKEEE UPPPPP

SOU-KUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SOU-KUN GET UP

SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU -KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

GET UP YOU SLEEPY BOY

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

SOUSOUSOUSOUSOUSOU

ISUKUBRO-SAN'S GOING TO BE REALLY MAD IF WE SHOW UP LATE

SOU-KUN IT'S ALMOST NOON

GET UUUUUUUPPPPPPP

Soft Sou
I'm here, I'm here!
Geez you spammed me a lot.

Milk Carton
I did what I do best✨
Anyway, get up and go get ready so we aren't late to meet with Isukubro-San.
You know how he is.

Soft Sou
Right, right. I'll be there in about 30 minutes, just let me get ready.

Milk Carton
Alright then, see you by then! Better not be late or you know how he is.

Soft Sou
See you soon!

The brunette typed out his final reply before he huffed, ruffling his own hair. He wondered what the weather was like for today so he turned his head to the window. Sou was met with bright rays of sunlight, making him move his hand over his face. He hissed quietly and turned back around.

"Yep. Definitely sunny today." He muttered to himself before he hopped out of bed to get ready.

Sou quickly rushed out of the bathroom and was being picky on what outfit to wear, like always.

He finally decided to settle on a three colored striped, oversized hoodie with a basic white t-shirt underneath, along with black pants.

The brunette quickly rushed to the kitchen, where his cat meowed impatiently for its food.

"Relax! I'm giving it to you right now see?" Sou laughed, pouring in the cat food into the cat's bowl. The grey cat jumped down from it's perch and brushed Sou's leg in thanks before walking on over to the bowl.

"Be good now because I'm going out today. I trust you to watch over the house and not wreck it alright?" The brunette told his cat as he petted the grey fur. The cat meowed in response, which Sou took as a yes, and went back to eating.

"Alright then, I'll see you later!" Sou called to his cat before he ran to the door and left, closing it behind him.

-

The brunette was scrolling through his phone while he was walking on the path that the GPS had directed him to. He frowned at how far he was frok his home, when he was tackled by something and fell onto the floor.