Caught You In the Stars(F)

(A/N)

Hahahaha Nayatualien theme activated 💫

Pairing: Eve × Alien!Sou

Yuh you heard me correctly. Babu is now an a l i e n

Why you ask? Because, I've been listening to the Nayatualien crossover albums too much recently so why not make a whole chapter for it!

Also a gift for someone I'd consider a friend known as nemu_ri! Your EveSou starved heart shall (hopefully) be filled

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

Folk lore, legends, tall tales, and myths all talk about many and different things, but they're all related to each other in some sort of ways.

From the largest dragons that roam the great seas, to the smallest of pixies who sprinkle stardust to make dreams, and to the creatures that were living in the deepest parts of the darkest forests.

I've never really believed in any of those strange things. I've always found them neutral, finding no personal interest in any of it whatsoever.

I wondered why some of my friends were always excited when they thought they and saw something.
After all, the only they had always received afterward was a disappointed look, realizing it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

But yet, they keep trying to see it. They try to keep themselves entertained, pointing things that were out of order or something strange.

I've tagged along on everything just to make them happy, but I've always known how it'd end.
They'd realize it was nothing special and go back home, disappointed in their luck.

Sometimes, they'd even try and make me believe. But I knew that'd never happen, knowing myself I wouldn't even believe.
And in the end, they'd leave me alone, knowing that it was no use for them at all.

But of course, they'd keep trying even if they knew I wouldn't believe it.

And that's when you came along. And that was the day I started to think...

Maybe these things really are real, somewhere out there in the world.

The day I realized that I could believe in it all and the day I'd soon find the one.

-

"Uwah, Soraru-San, Eve-Kun look!" A red eyed albino exclaimed, pointing out at the window.

"What now?" A raven haired male grumbled, picking himself up off of the couch to see what the albino was looking at.

"What's up Mafumafu-Kun?" A mushroom haired male asked, walking up besides the red eyed albino to see what he was looking at.

"Don't you see it?! It's right there!" The albino whined, pointing his finger against the window panel and tapping on it rapidly.

It was nighttime and the stars were dusting the nighttime sky as always. It appeared that the albino had caught a strange thing in the sky and was hoping his friends saw it too.

"I don't see it. What... would you even see at 22:43 anyway?" The raven haired male yawned, shaking his head as he looked back out the window to see what the albino was talking about.

"Its right -" The albino was about to yell before he turned back to see what he was looking at had now disappeared making him pout.

The albino's jaw dropped and he squinted out into the night sky with a shocked and disappointed look, scratching his own head quite roughly.