Rescheduled(A)

(A/N)
*Leans on cardboard box house*

What up?

Pairing: MafuUra
Requested by NazuKasaP! Thank you for your request again!

✨Angst Chapter because she's a major sadist✨

And because its angst and I do it in poetry, the perspective will be our beloved tanuki, Urata

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

I remember when we first met each other.
The day I fell down on the playground steps and where all of the kids laughed at my fall.

But you were the only one who cared, helping me stand back up and willing to be my friend, playing tag, jump rope, and hopscotch.

Ever since then, we've practically grew up with each other, sharing our every day, hour, minute, and second together.

And of course, the day I confessed to you.

You really did accept my heart and my true feelings for you.
I couldn't express myself on that day. I was just way too happy and that was all that I ever remembered feeling.

And I figured that would be your plan.

I grew blind the more I spent with you and we soon parted away, growing distant.
More like you were the one who parted away from me.

Running down to meet you everyday, I smiled at the thought of just you and your flawless imperfections.

But it always went down the same.

You'd apologize for something that seemed unconvincing to others, but I trusted you too much that I believed every word you said.

I reassured that you were okay and then we'd plan it on another day.

Then another.

And another.

And then again.

And this soon became a pattern.

Everyday I'd meet you to spend time with you, you'd say that you were busy and then we'd do it all over again.

My friends soon grew concerned as I would continuously check up on you.

They knew something was up.
They knew that there was something fishy.
They knew that something didn't fit.

They tried to convince me, but I was stubborn and didn't listen to a word.

I refused to believe anything that they told me, knowing that you would never do something wrong.

By then that one day where I tried again to get us to go out.

I remembered how much you screamed at me, telling me that you were too busy and stressed out to do everything.

Telling me how much of a distraction I was.
Telling me how much I needed to leave you alone.
Telling me how much I was such a bother.

Then you said it.

You said it was over.

×
×
(A/N)

Pretend I know what to write here plz plz 

Thank you again @NazuKasaP for requesting this and making everyone cry!

-Ramen Out!💫