Nya? (Various Ships)

Meow are you doing?
The author right here is doing a-nya-ther various ship chapter!
I hate myself too, don't worry www
Let's begin, shall we?
×
×
...

Three Grandpas and One Mushroom
(A/N That's the GC name www)

Old-Raru
Hey guys?

Mushroom Eve
What's up?

Angry Tanuki
What do you want old man?

Fox Man
Be nice angry tanuki. What's the matter?

Old-Raru
Mafu is a cat? But not a cat. He has ears and a tail but he's still human.

Angry Tanuki
I was about to say the same thing, except the idiot's a cat.

Mushroom Eve
Strange, Sou-Chan is also a cat.

Fox Man
Same with Ama-Chan. I wonder what had happened?

Two Psychos, One Idiot, One Bean

Mafufufu
GUYS WHY AM I A CAT?

Mamatsuki
I thought I was the only one! You're a different story. You're just achieving your true nature and destiny.

Redhead Idiot
Can't deny, the tail is pretty fun to mess around with! Also, Mamatsuki's right Mafu-Don www

Soft Sou
But how did we turn into cats? Why do my ears keep twitching?

Mamatsuki
Well maybe its because Mafu-Kun bought that CAT POTION yesterday and he must've slipped it in our drinks somehow.

Mafufufu
Me? Doing such thing? I would never! But I can't deny I did but that cat potion.

Redhead Idiot
But your the only one we can narrow down. I get distracted easily, Sou-Kun's too precious to do such an evil thing, and Mamatsuki's responsible!

Mafufufu
Traitor!
But fine, I did do it! I didn't know we would actually turn into cats! I thought it was one of those fun "potions" for kids! It had a cat too! How could I not resist?

Soft Sou
While you guys were er -- "managing" one another, I did some research on the potion. Apparently it only lasts for a day, which means we'll turn back soon.

Mamatsuki
One day huh? Can't be that bad!

Redhead Idiot
Right! Well, talk to you all soon!

Mafufufu
Hai! Talk to you soon!

Soft Sou
Mhm! See you!

SoraMafu

"Hey Mafu?" A raven haired male knocked on the door that belonged to the albino, who was now a cat. The door slowly opened, revealing the ruby eyes of the albino.

"Yes, Soraru-San?" Mafumafu replied, the door still not fully opened. Soraru sighed and looked at the ruby eyed albino.

"Come on Mafu. You can't stay in that room all day you know?" The raven haired male spoke, offering his hand to the albino.

"Why not? I mean I could just stay in this room all day and do everything in here!" Mafumafu exclaimed happily, still leaving the door the way it was.

'Alright then, you asked for it." Soraru thought, rolling up his black, long sleeves.

"Oi shut in, you need to get out of there once in a while." Soraru said, opening the door fully and dragging the albino out.