Whistle Chime(2/A)

(A/N)
Hellooooo!
Back again with this weird series of the Dreamworld

For some clarification/a recap on what exactly this world is, its a realm of people and lands from imagination/hallucinations mixed into the real world, creating a whole other universe.

As you all know so far, Soraru(main character), can only enter this world by listening to these special songs created by a psychic and once he falls asleep, there he is!

Anyways, I present you with a part 2 of this series!

DISCLAIMER:
THIS INCLUDES EXPLICIT AND DESCRIPTIVE WRITINGS/SCENES OF BLOOD, TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES, HARMFUL MESSAGES, ETC

IF UNCOMFORTABLE, I WARN YOU THAT YOU DON'T READ THIS OR ELSE IT'LL TRIGGER YOU

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

Soraru couldn't believe his eyes, a drop of sweat trickling down his face.

Had it really been three days?

He had only just met everyone, gotten used to the small town he was so curious about, and it took up three days?

The raven haired male refused to believe it, but every time he checked up on it, there seemed that there was no way out of his helplessness, showing him the quantity of days that sped by.

Even if that were true, how could it be? He had only fallen asleep and was sent there after he listened to the lighter blonde's songs.

It seemed as though something had happened, making him stay there for longer.

Even so, he felt tired; tired in an unusual way.

He seemed more...sleep deprived and his thoughts were glazed in a hazy mist, his thoughts unclear to himself. It seemed his body was numb too and he felt a bit colder than usual.

Dismissing these strange factors, the raven haired male shook his head back into reality as he looked down at his pale hands.

Shaken and taken aback, he wanted answers and decided he'd go back to get them, hoping his new friends would be willing to help him out.

"What...What was it again? To get back to the world that Mafu-Kun called it?" The raven haired male thought aloud as he racked his memory.

"Dreamworld. Right, Dreamworld." The raven haired male recalled with a shaky nod.

"All I have to do to go back is to listen to one of Luz-Kun's songs right? I can do that, easy peasy." Soraru told himself, immediately unlocking his phone and going onto YouTube.

"That'll be fine because I fall asleep instantly." The raven haired male tried cheering himself up as he scrolled through his recommendation list.

There, he found one of Luz's songs and immediately pressed his finger on it, lying down in bed.

Waiting, he felt himself gulp nervously as he listened to the song rapidly play about.

His eyes grew a bit drowsy, but for some reason they just wouldn't close shut. This worried him as he sat bolt up from his spot, scrolling through his feed yet again.

He kept trying over and over again, but as he tossed and turned with his eyes shut, it didn't seem he couldn't get himself to fall asleep one bit.

Frustrated, the raven haired male forced himself to get out of bed and started pacing around the room carefully.