Wake Up Calls(Various Ships)

(A/N)
*sighs*
Time for bullshi-

Right, another various ship chapter!

Its possibly, perhaps, maybe, a somewhat special thank you for 13K+ on this book! I really appreciate you guys a lot and I can't thank you enough.

This actually wasn't the original idea I had in mind, but the other thing I'm working on is taking a REALLY long time and I think by the time I'm done with it, we'll be past 13K -

Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

SoraMafu

"Yah! I forgot to wake up Soraru-San!" An albino panicked, quickly throwing off the blanket over himself and the game controller in his hands.

Turning off the TV right after he stood up, the albino rushed over, past the kitchen and past the bathroom, into a long hallway with many more doors.

"I knew I shouldn't have stayed up to play Kirby all night! I really need to stop that." The albino scolded himself quietly and puffed out his cheeks before he paused midway in walking.

"Wait....He should be up by now. I'll go check anyways." The albino shrugged and continued to go down the hallway.

Going down the very long hallway, the albino had reached the far back of it and reached the last door that was there.

"Soraru-San ~! It's them to get up ~!" The albino chirped from the doorway as he rapped his hand against the door, waiting for something to happen.

There was no response which made the albino frown in disappointment.

"Oh come on. He should know how to wake up by himself." The albino pouted and knocked on the door again.

"Hey come on! Didn't you hear me? I said, it's tike to wake up ~!" Mafumafu tried again, but there still was no response which made him groan in annoyance.

"Guess I'll have to come in then! Hope you heard that Soraru-San!" Mafumafu called out before he twisted the door knob and entered the room.

Inside, there was a sleeping raven haired male who was still in his pajamas and with his blanket still over himself.

Mafumafu sighed, but quickly brightened up and tip toed over to his boyfriend with a mischievous grin on his face.

"If you aren't going to wake up, the Tickle Tackler will!" The albino laughed and pounced onto the raven haired male, gesturing his hands to show he was ready to tickle the sleeping male.

"Time to get up ~!" Mafumafu chirped cheerfully and went ahead to tickle attack the poor Soraru who had no clue what was going on.

The albino went ahead and started tickling him, which did the trick for the raven haired male stirred in his sleep before he cracked a smile and burst out laughing, opening his sleepy eyes.

"Stop it Mafu! I'm up..." The raven haired male laughed sleepily and the albino grinned before he pulled away, allowing the raven haired male to sit up.

"You didn't have to tickle me to wake me up." The raven haired male huffed and the albino shrugged with a bright smile, making the raven haired male shake his head.

"Well now that your up, go get ready for today! You still have to go to work, remember?" The albino reminded the other male who sighed, but nodded his head.