Can't Sleep(Various Ships)

(A/N)
Hello, hello!

I've decided to write a special for 12k+ and here it is!

I apologize for it being a bit short, but I really didn't know what to write since I'm writing 5 other things at the moment(;ω;`*)

And once again, thank you all for the very large amounts of love and support!

Let's begin then shall we?
×
×
...

SoraMafu

It was a cold night with the wind howling in rage outside and the thundering clouds roared about. Lightning cracked in the distance and rain pounded rapidly against window panels and sidewalks.

An albino tossed and turned in his sleep, feeling as if he were in the storm itself as he shivered from the cold.

Paranoid of what would happen, the albino's eyes shot awoke and he sat up, listening to the loud crashing of wind against the trees.

The albino started listing things people do when they couldn't sleep, counting off each individual option.

The albino tried counting sheep, staring up at the blank ceiling until his vision darkened. He even went ahead and got up, going to get himself a glass of warm milk in hopes that he could fall right back asleep.

Walking back to bed, the albino still couldn't fall asleep and whimpered in frustration as he flopped back into his bed, trying to find a comfortable position.

Mafumafu covered his ears with a pillow he had grabbed and tried his best not to hear anything that was going on, but it was too loud that he could still hear it.

"Darn it!" He cursed under his breath and threw the pillow across the room out of pure annoyance.

He calmed himself down, inhaling and exhaling slowly as he looked back outside the window, biting his lower lip.

"Why do you have to be so loud? I can't sleep because you!" Mafumafu quietly complained to the sky.

There was a mere moment of silence before the sky thundered angrily again and a loud crack of lightning was heard, which made the albino yelp and quickly hide himself under the blanket.

"You really aren't in a good mood." The albino sighed and peeked out of the blanket before he turned back to his pillow, flopping onto it.

"How about you just try and close your eyes Mafu? Yeah, that seems like it'll do it." He thought aloud to himself, agreeing as he got into a comfortable position and tried falling asleep.

For a second, it seemed like it would have worked. But then, his eyes popped open again and he frowned, groaning in annoyance.

"Why!" The albino huffed a little too loudly, picking himself off the pillow as he sat up in bed, watching the trees bend from the wind.  

"Mrmph...Mafu?" A sleepy voice called out and the albino froze in place, turning to the raven haired male besides him who was waking up from his ruckus.

"Ah Soraru-San." The albino greeted sheepishly and watched the raven haired male turn to him as he tried his best to keep his eyes wide open.

"Why are you...awake so early?" The raven haired male asked through a yawn, looking back at the albino who pursed his lips.

"I-I don't know. I just can't sleep is all." Mafumafu confessed hesitantly, turning his gaze away from Soraru as he looked down at the floor.

"Mmm...Fine. Come here." Soraru mumbled and Mafumafu turned back to him to see he was sleepily patting his side of the pillow.