Family AU!(F)

(A/N)
(Y'all remember when I said I was gonna make KashiTsuki parents of Sou? Well here it is ww! Hope you enjoy!)

Amatsuki was sleeping peacefully when he felt a soft hand attempt to shake him. He smiled to himself and pretended to sleep. He heard a puff and the next second was being tickled.

"HEY! ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I'M UP! NO NEED TO TICKLE ME!" Amatsuki said through laughs, as the child who was tickling him laughed with him.

"Alright then, come here you little monster!" The brunette said, picking up the tiny brunette who was laughing. He kissed the child on the nose, who was smiling at him very happily.

"Alright Sou-Chan, where's your papa? We don't want him to burn the entire house down." Amatsuki said, holding Sou in his arms. Sou pointed towards the kitchen, trying to hold in a laugh.

"What's so funny Sou-Chan?" Amatsuki asked with a small smile. Sou giggled and shook his head.
"Alright then if you say so." The brunette said, walking towards the hallway.

"Where is-"

"BOO!" A taller brunette jumped at Amatsuki, giving him a heart attack. He quickly jabbed the other male in the stomach with his free hand in self-defense, thinking it was a burglar.

"Ow! That wasn't very nice Ama-Chan." The taller brunette laughed, placing his hand where Amatsuki had jabbed him.
"Oh! Kashi-San! I'm so sorry!" The shorter brunette panicked, helping the other male up with Sou in his arms.

"Papa!" Sou said, reaching his arms out towards Kashitaro.
"Hello Sou-Chan." Kashitaro chuckled, taking Sou from Amatsuki's arms.

"Alright then, I'll go ahead and cook breakfast. You two stay out of trouble.We'll be meeting with Soraru and Mafumafu remember?" Amatsuki said, planting a kiss on Kashitaro's and Sou's foreheads.

"We will! Right Papa?" The smaller brunette said, looking at Kashitaro, who was nodding.
"That's right! Now on you go Ama-Chan!" The taller brunette said, leaving Amatsuki to cook in peace.

"Look Sou-Chan! Where's Papa?" Kashitaro said, holding up his fox mask in front of Sou, who was looking very confused.
"Here I am!" The taller brunette said, removing the make to reveal his smiling face. Sou smiled when he saw his dad and walked over to him.
"Papa!" Sou went over and hugged the crouched Kashitaro, who laughed lightly. Pon and Mimi came over meowing, brushing themselves against Sou's legs.

"Pon! Mimi! Good morning!" The tiny brunette said, brushing the two cats, who purred in delight.
"Alright come on Pon, Mimi. Let's get you your breakfast." Kashitaro said, the two cats meowing in agreement.

The four of them arrived at the kitchen to find Amatsuki finishing up the final plate for the family.
"Oh there you guys are! Just on time! I was about to call you but looks like I don't need to." Amatsuki said, a bright smile on his face.

The family went ahead and ate breakfast before they went ahead to get ready to meet their friends.

"Alright come on Sou-Chan. Let's go!" The red eyed brunette said, holding the smaller brunette's hand. Sou nodded and walked along with his two parents until they reached the apartment Soraru and Mafumafu shared. They went ahead inside and found the apartment.

"Did we lose your papa again?" Amatsuki asked Sou, as the two looked around for Kashitaro.
Amatsuki sighed and Sou looked at him worried.

"I-is Papa alright?" Sou said, on the verge of tears.
"Yes Papa is fine! Don't cry Sou-Chan! He'll be back. Look there he is!" Amatsuki said, pointing at a familiar brunette.