Just a Bloom Away to See a Rainbow(Pt.2)

(A/N)
Back again with part two for the 10K+ special!

Thank you everyone once again for the very large amounts of support and love towards this book!
I can't thank you all enough!

Also in the previous chapter, I loved how all of you used Nqrse and Mafumafu to figure put your protagonist even though I put them there on accident without realizing it before you all started commenting about it -

I'm so fucking dumb.

Also yes, Wonder Word is my favorite from Eve. And yes, I realize its an old album. A mini album to be exact.

Time to shut up because nobody gives a shit!

Let's begin shall we?
×
×
...

(3rd POV)

Class was over and everyone in the class cheered in excitement.

Who wouldn't be after a big test they had for their class? And it was math too!

But surprisingly, Sou found it quite easy even if he hadn't been here for the time being of the lesson which confused everyone.

"Easy?! EASY?! How on earth was that test, easy for you!" A teal haired male whined towards the brunette, waving his hands around in confusion.

"I-I don't know. I-It just wasn't a-as half bad a-as everyone exaggerated." The brunette sheepishly replied, shooting him a bashful smile.

"And what about you? Bet it was whatever to you right?" The teal haired male frowned, turning to the mushroom haired male besides the brunette.

"Oh would you look at that. The answer is yes, I really didn't care." The mushroom haired male said enthusiastically but sarcastically, rolling his eyes towards the teal haired male.

Sou looked at Eve anxiously, wondering about his mood. Was he really like this? Or was he just hiding something?

The brunette shook his head and looked at the front of the class where their teacher stood, looking back at everyone in the class.

"Yes, yes I know, a very sudden quiz. But I needed you to recollect everything over the past few days in some sort of fashion and this was what I came up with." The teacher announced, though he sounded a bit bored and careless about what he said.

The class groaned quietly, some students grumbling towards each other, while other wore frowns.

"Cheer up now. Our new student had to take the test without any information or knowing about what was going on." The teacher spoke up, eyeing the brunette who gulped nervously.

He didn't like being called out for as an example and it made him nervous when he was mentioned but without his name.

The teal haired male besides him noticed this and patted him on the shoulder, looking at him with a reassuring smile.

"Don't worry about it. He's mentioning you in a good way." Wolpis whispered to Sou, who smiled shyly at him and nodded in thanks.

"Oh, Mr.Kater? Is there something you'd like to tell the class?" The teacher spoke up with a strict tone.

The class went silent and all of them turned to the teal haired male who frowned at them all and stood up.

"Actually, yes, yes I do, Sensei." He said, looking at the teacher with his confident teal eyes.