The Beauty in Chaos (Pt.2)

That's it for today's class. Don't forget to write out your assignment on the magical properties of crystals!" The female teacher chirped, all the students in the class groaning loudly and exiting the classroom as fast as they could.

A mushroom haired male sighed, picking up his bag and turning to his raven haired friend who was yet again fast asleep on his desk, snoring away peacefully.

The mushroom haired male frowned at him and shook the other male aggressively, making the raven haired male shoot up in his seat.

"What?" The raven haired male grumbled as the mushroom haired male shook his head with a sigh.

"Come on Soraru-San. Class is over." The mushroom haired male replied, waiting for the the other male who slowly got up and picked his bag up, following the others out of the room.

"Are you going to meet me up at the dorms?" Soraru asked as they went out into the hallway, turning to Eve who shook his head with an apologetic smile.

"Sorry Soraru-San, I can't. I promised Sou-Kun that I'd show him around in the library and I don't want to just leave him behind." Eve laughed sheepishly.
Soraru nodded in understanding, giving Eve a reassuring smile.

"That's alright Eve-Kun. That reminds me, I'd promise the three idiots I'd meet up with them anyway so looks like we're both busy then." Soraru chuckled as Eve nodded back at him.

The two walked down the hallway before stopped where there was a fork in the hallway, one splitting to the front gates and the other into more hallways.

"I guess this is where we'll stop then. See you in the dorms?" The raven haired male asked, turning to the mushroom haired male.

"See you at the dorms." The mushroom haired male repeated in agreement with a nod and the two parted into the separate hallways.

-

"Sou-Kun said he'd be right here...Where is he?" A mushroom haired male quietly thought aloud, turning around the corner in the hallway in disappointment to find only more students in the hallway.

"Ah Eve-Kun!" A familiar voice called out and the mushroom haired male turned around to see a red eyed brunette smiling at him while he waved his hand.

"Oh Amatsuki-San." The mushroom haired male said as he turned himself around, changing course and walking up to the brunette.

"I'm glad I found you! I need your help with something!" Amatsuki laughed sheepishly, searching his cheek.

"Sure, but I'm kind of looking for someone at the moment. Do you know where Sou-Kun is?" Eve asked and to his surprise, Amatsuki nodded his head with a smile.

"Sure do! He's in my dorm at the moment with Kashi-San and Shima-Kun." The red eyed brunette explained.
The mushroom haired male sighed in relief, glad to know the brunette wasn't lost in the midst of the chaos going on in the hallway.

"Oh thankfully. Alright, what do you need at the moment Amatsuki-San?" The mushroom haired male asked the red eyed brunette.

"Just follow me and then I'll explain once we get to my dorm! I haven't even explained it to the others yet!" Amatsuki laughed, gesturing Eve to follow.

The mushroom haired male nodded and followed the red eyed brunette back down the path he took, only taking a small turn to where the dorms were, making it to the red eyed brunette's dorm.

He unlocked the door and gestured the mushroom haired.male to enter, closing it behind them as soon as he entered.

"Eh? Oh Sou-Kun!" Eve said, his eyes landing on a brunette who was watching the fox masked male and purple haired male play thumb wars with each other.