Chapter 47

||Adriana's POV||

The smell of sweet pancakes graced into my nose causing me to rise from my slumber.

The light from the sun stung my eyes just as they opened.

Telling myself not to get up too fast so I wouldn't get a headache before walking straight into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, and pee because if I don't pee now it won't be pretty.

After I finished, I made my way to the kitchen where I smelt the food.

I guess I woke up just in time because Gabriel was filling the two glasses up with some cranberry juice. One of my favorites.

"Good Morning." I said, walking up to him.

"Look who's finally up. Was about to have to check your pulse." Gabriel smiled, kissing my cheek. "You ready to eat?" He asked and I quickly nodded.

The steam from the pancakes told me that everything was still fresh and hot.

Deadass nothing like a nice hot meal.

I pulled out the chair to take a seat and began digging in.

A sharp pain flew through my stomach but I just ignored it.

"Thank you baby." I said after taking a bite of bacon.

"No problem." He said before digging in as well.

After we ate, I insisted on washing the dishes because he didn't have to cook for me but he did so why not help out?

"Joaquín coming home today?" Gabriel asked and I shook my head.

"He'll be back tomorrow, he wanted to stay the whole weekend." I said and Gabriel nodded.

"Got plans for today?" Gabriel asked.

"Nope, I'm about to shower and put some more pajamas on because going outside today isn't the move." I laughed walking into the bedroom to get a change of clothes out while Gabriel followed.

"Nah facts though. I don't have much to do either." He said, sitting on the bed.

"You should stay here then because I won't see you again until work Monday." I rolled my eyes, pulling some loose black Nike shorts from my dresser.

"I was thinking the same thing, Lemme just slide to my crib right fast to get a change of clothes and I'll be back to take a shower here." He said and I nodded before he left out my room and the front door.

I decide to wear the black shorts with a oversized graphic tee and headed to the bathroom.

Using the bathroom first irritation grew through me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I semi yelled, rolling my eyes.

That explains the sharp pain earlier.

At least I started my period before I got in the shower.

Hopping right in, I decided to do the whole sha bang. Wash my hair, body, and shave.

Luckily I didn't faint from this hot ass water but if your shower isn't steamy, you ain't doing something right.

After a good thirty minutes, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body as I made my way back into my room.

Sitting on my bed, I played some music to get my mind off of these damn cramps.

Of course it didn't work but it was worth a try.

After putting my pajamas on, I slipped in a tampon and decided to vibe out to some music before Gabriel got back.

When Nicki started playing I couldn't help but get hype.