Chapter 3

|| Adriana's POV ||

Joaquin had just dozed off. I tucked him in and look at him for a few seconds. Oh how precious he was.

I walked over to the closet to grab an outfit for tonight.

It was Friday. Fridays are one of the busiest days.

After I'd gotten dressed, I grabbed my strap, a bottled water, and my purse.

When I made it to my corner, it seemed to be more crowded then usual.

Some chick named Jocelyn had just gotten into a fight with some other chick that apparently was standing in her spot. Females.

Blocked were crowded. Business days like this was either good pay or bad pay.

As a car approached me, I begin fixing my hair and pulling down my dress making sure I looked presentable.

"Hey baby, you looking good tonight." The young man spoke.

"Thanks baby." I replied trying to play along.

"How much for the whole night?" He smirked.

"$450." I replied licking my lips trying to seduce him.

"Damn girl, I thought u liked me. Maybe you could lower that a little." He said sounding a little desperate.

"You right, for you I'll drop it down to $425 but that's my final offer." I raised a brow.

"Okay, get your fine ass in the car." He said rubbing his hands together as if I was a meal.

I mean I can't blame him, this dress was fitting me well.

While we were driving, he mentioned that he wasn't taking me to a house. We were going somewhere dark and quiet.

He pulled into a parking lot and parked the car.

"Is this place okay?" The man asked.

I looked around checking the area, "yeah this is fine." I answered.
"What do you want me to do first?" I asked.

"Some head would be nice to start off with." He said licking his lips.

I gave him one last look before I unbuttoned his pants and began pulling them down.

After about 2 minutes I glanced up and saw his head cocked back giving me a sign he was enjoying it

I heard his muffled moans, another good sign.

As I was doing that, he reached down and pulled my face up to kiss him.

The kiss got so heated.

He lifted up my dress and moved my thong over to the side.

I stopped for a second.

"Condom?"

"I have one."

After he put the condom on, we began.

My moans filled the car replacing the silence.

In that moment, he pinned me to the passenger seat and spat on me.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled at him.

He tried to take off the rest of my dress and take the condom off.

"I'm not paying $425 for nothing." He whispered in my ear out of breath.

"Okay, just give me $150 and drop me back off please." I asked feeling really uncomfortable.

"No can do." He said with a smirk.

As he leaned in to kiss my neck, I head butted him which caused him let go of me.

I immediately grabbed my back and reached for the knob when he grabbed my arm.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"Not Until I get what I want!" He screamed back.

I kicked his chest and he released.

I started running down the street as fast as I could in heels.

Without looking back I kept going.

Days like this are when I wish my mom was still here. I wouldn't have to be in this lifestyle.

——————————————
Okay so this was a little cringe for me to write lol ... I read stuff like this but when I write it its idk just uncomfortable lmao
( Excuse any spelling errors )
Keep reading for more <3 // DONT FORGET TO VOTE LOL 💕
Xoxo - Ro