The Salamader? (Chapter 1)

"Let's run away."

Those where the words that started my crazy adventures all over Fiore. And that lead me to my new family.

****

Here I was, standing with my sister Lucy in the train station in the Town of Hargeon. Little did we know we would meet a stranger here that would change our lives forever. "Let's go I want to go to a magic shop. I wanna see what celestial keys they have! And who knows, maybe you could find a magic item you want." I smiled at her enthusiasm and replied. "I think I'm good with what I have now, but we could stop by some to see if we could get a key for you." So that's what we did, things didn't turn out how Lucy thought they would.

"What!?" She screeched causing me to cover my sensitive ears. "You mean to tell me there's only one magic shop in the whole town?" The shopkeeper nodded, responding with. "The people here are more fishing folk then they are magic folk." That made Lucy sigh out in disappointment and disbelief. "I reckon most people In town don't even know how to use magic." I was bored at this point and looking at some crystal ball that the shop had. Tapping it with my finger it swirled with colors. He continued his little segment, "I built this shop to sell to the wizards who happened to be passing through." After deciding the ball wasn't worth wild I walked back over and leaned on the desk. "Oh man, we came out all this way for nothing." I hummed in agreement picking at my nails. "Now, now, don't say that little ladies." He shuffled through a drawer to pull out some items. "I have all the latest goods. Let me show you a few." He pulled out a pink card looking thing that had a mirror in the middle. "This color magic is popular." He pointed to the card, "all the young girls really seem to like it." Pulling a few dials on the thing he said. "It lets you change the color of your clothes anytime you want." He started to change the color of his clothes while me and Lucy stood there looking at each other. "I already have one of those."

"Waste of money in my opinion." I grumbled out. "What I really want are some powerful gate keys." The shopkeeper was still changing his clothes when she said that but took interest. "Gate keys huh?" Lucy perked up, looked at him with big, sparkling eyes. "That's a rare request." He put a box on the table that held a key in it. "Oh wow. It's the little doggie!" I heard a bark and looked around, that was weird. "Yes but that one's not very powerful, you know."

"I know, but I really want it." Lucy replied bashfully. "So how much?" She asked, sparkling. "20,000 jewel." Both of them lost there glistening aura and were a bit more hostile. I just stood there and watched, confused why such a weak key would be so much. "I'm sorry, but how much was that again?" My sister questioned, the shop keeper didn't back down. "I said 20,000 jewel." Lucy jumped on the table, striking a seductive pose. I held my breath trying not to laugh. "Oh come on. How much is it really worth? Surely you can cut me a deal." She winked and I died, falling to the floor with a thud and wheezing.

***

Lucy was stomping angrily down the street, complaining to me about what just happened. "Ugh, I can't believe he only knocked off 1,000 jewel! That stubborn old geezer must be blind!" I laughed at her and said. "Sis, that was the most amazing performance I've ever seen." I dogged her as she attempted to playfully punch me. "Well that trick usually works." She sulked. "So much for using my feminine wiles." We began to pass over a bridge when there was screaming coming from under us. When we looked downwe saw a crowd of girls surrounding somebody. "Are you serious he's really here?" I looked at the girls rushing past. "It's salamander." Isn't that the fire guy from fairytail? "Salamander?" Lucy then gasped and grabbed my hand, running in the direction that led to him. "As in the wizard who uses fire magic you can't even but in stores? Wow! He's in this dead-end town?"

****

When we got there, there was a man with blue hair doing a peace sign. Girls squealed all around him. What the? I looked at Lucy to see her staring at the man like she was in love. Her eyes bright and cheeks dusted in pink. "Lucy?" She didn't respond. "You ladies are all so sweet." He was saying to the crowd. "Lucy?" I shook her, still no reaction. She gasped when he looked over at us. I notice him frown slightly when he saw me but quickly smiled again. Lucy held her heart as she blushed a bright red. "Lucy are you sick? Answer me!" She started walking towards him, I followed behind yelling her name. "Igneel. It's me!" I heard someone call out, looking over I saw a pink haired male with big black eyes. Next to him was a blue cat. Lucy seemed to break from her trance when she heard his voice and looked at the pink haired boy. "Who the heck are you?" He asked the apparent salamander. Face pulled up in annoyance. The blue haired male looked shocked. "Who am I? I'm salamander, surely you've heard of me before." I wanted to leave but decided to watch what happened. The pink haired male just walked away making Salamander yell after him. "Hey wait a minute." Next thing I knew there where a bunch of girls tackling the poor boy and started beating him. "What is it with you girls?" He screamed, flailing around. "Now now that's enough, my lovelies. Let him go." Me and Lucy glared at him, knowing he was up to no good. "Love  magic right?" I asked, Lucy nodded. Soon I saw the guy handing Pinky an autograph. "No thanks." The girls all attacked him again. Salamander soon left and announced he was having a party on his boat. I felt relieved when he left and looked to pinky once again. "Who the heck was that guy?"