Natsus plans (Chapter 11)

I woke up to see Natsu carrying me while walking. He looked down at me and smiled. "Y/n your awake. How do you feel?" He stopped walking and placed me on my feet. I stretched and smiled at him, "I feel fine. Where are we." I turned to see the temple. "Yeah, I finally came up with the perfect plan but then I overslept." We continued towards the temple and I quirked my eyebrows "the perfect plan?"

*****

Natsu was punching through everything he could see. The place was tutoring and shaking and I slid around with it. "Natsu! Don't you think you're going overboard! What kind of plan is this anyway!?" He ignored me and I tried to steady myself. He finally stopped and I got up to stand by him. I saw three people at the top of the hole he made, Lyon, Toby and one I didn't recognize. Natsu laughed triumphantly, " you know, I usually end up breaking stuff by accident. It's kind of funny how hard it is when I'm trying to do it on purpose." Lyons face changed drastically, he looked ready to kill us both. " what are you two doing here?" The veins in Natsus head popped with anger. " i'm knocking this place over. Then you won't be able to shine Moonlight on that demon you've gotten underground." I could feel the tilt of the building already. " insolent fool. Just who do you think you are? You dare challenge me?" I pulled my weapon from my pocket. I made a long two edge dagger. Natsu used flames under his feet, he grabbed me along so I wasn't left to be burnt. He shot ip and head butted Lyon in the stomach. I quickly rolled from his arms and looked up to see Lyon shatter in to pieces. A clone!? I turned to see him shoot his eagles at Natsu. However Natsu was able to hold his own well. The man I didn't recognize made a joke underneath Natsu and he fell. Damn it! Lyons eyes fell onto me. I knew I couldn't take them on by myself and went to follow Natsu but he used his ice to in case me. "I could kill you now, but that wouldn't be very fun for me. I'm gonna make you my pet. Get back at the fire head and Gray." I gritted my teeth, this is the second time. How could I be so weak!? " what did you do?" Lyon asked the mystery ma who grinned. " whatever do you mean?" Lyon sneered at him, " don't play dumb with me. Your magic had to have caused a hole in the floor." The ice around me tightened and I wheezed slightly. " don't you have ever the watchful eye. Please allow me to explain my actions, sir." I ignored his explanation mostly, listen to bits to know mainly what his magic is. I looked around trying to anyway out but couldn't. Lyon became angry, freezing the whole room. I began to shiver before he pulled me too him. He undid most of the ice around me and put shackles around my wrists. H shelf me at his side as he glared the man down. " leave me. I can take care of this myself." I saw Natsus head peek from the hole in the ground. He spotted me and his angry seemed to double. " once I finally defeat the demon, everyone warship my name, called emperor Lyon. I've worked too hard to little brat like him tarnish it." The man just smiled creepily. "As you wish." Natsu look up at Lyon, why is he still in the hole? " so you want to try to defeat Deliora?" Natsu climes your finally and stood face to face with Lyon. " The thing looks half dead already. So let me get this straight. You're going to all this trouble to melt that ice just you can fight it? That's pretty messed up if you ask me." I felt cold air coming from Lyon and shivered. I'm gonna die from hypothermia. " I must rise above Ur's legacy. I will not rest until I filled my dream." With that he sent an attack at Natsu. I felt my legs give out from under me, to cold to even speak. My teeth chattering against each other loudly. Natsu was able to dodge all of Lyons attacks. I saw the frost on my fingers growing. Natsu got hit with an attack but was ok. He then generated a fire ball into his hand. I held myself, trying to kept myself some what warm.

'I hope the others find us soon.'