Taming Series Overview

Introduction

Taming Series is the story of werewolf officials who lives in the Mountain of Lebanese and how they tamed their mates.

Lebanese Mountain (Bundok ng Lebanese), is a forbidden mountain where wolves exist. Pagmamay-ari ng apat na pamilya: McMahon Family, Dy Family, Manuzt Family at Fortez Family kaya nahati ito sa apat. Sa ngayon ay pinamumunuan na ng kanilang mga anak. Ang Lebanese ay hindi pinupuntahan ng mga ordinaryong tao at hindi rin naniniwala ang mga ordinaryong tao sa mga asong lobo pero ang asong lobo ay nakikisalamuha sa mga ordinaryong tao.

Sa parte ng North ay pinamumunuan ni Alpha Lanz Alexander McMahon ng Blood Moon Pack.

Si Kee Zekiel Fortez ay Alpha ng White Moon Pack sa parte ng South, ang matalik na kaibigan ni Alpha Lanz.

Sa parte ng East ay pinamumunuan ni Alpha Hazht Solitaire Dy ng Red Moon Pack.

Sa parte ng West naman ay pinamumunuan ni Alpha Twight Zake Manuzt ng Yellow Moon Pack.

Kung may ligaw na lobo sa kanilang kuta ay agad nilang pinaalam sa bawat pack. Kung walang kukuha sa loob ng anim na araw ay papatayin ito.

'Yan ang kanilang pinagkasunduang lahat.

Pero, may isang hindi inaasahang pangyayari, muntik nang mag-away ang tatlong pack dahil sa isang babae.

Thank God. The Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack is there to restore their friendship.

* * *

TAMING SERIES
Written By: Deemnly Brown

Taming The Alpha (Taming Series 1)

Status: Completed

During her stay at the McMahon mansion, Veronica Van Smith found out everything-truth and lies. She accepted the white lies of her friend, and she tamed the wild Alpha, but she can't accept the fact that Alpha Lanz killed her mother. Will she keep taming the Alpha if he was the one who killed her mother? Will she loathe the Alpha after knowing the truth?

Taming The Beta (Taming Series 2)

Status: Ongoing

They are mated, and they love each other but one day this love turns into hate because Farah found out the truth of Davin's lies. Farah became cold because of what she knows about her mate. How will the ex-Beta tame the new Beta of the Blood Moon Pack?

Taming The Delta (Taming Series 3)

Status: Ongoing

She is the current Delta of Red Moon Pack on the East side of Lebanese Mountain. She got everything except the Alpha's heart. Every confession she made, the rejection was there. After Elaide Akiva Liminski got rejected in front of the crowd, she changed a lot.

Akiva's changes became a nightmare for Alpha Hazht Solitaire Dy. He realized that he already loves Akiva and he wants the girl back to him. But how will the Alpha tame the Delta that he hurt many times?

Taming The Omega (Taming Series 4)

Status: Ongoing

Hard-headed, wild, and a brat, this attitude of Nyssa Larrice Vetanov leads her to the rank of an Omega. She doesn't care about the pack rules until she met the new Alpha of the Yellow Moon Pack. She did everything to get the Alpha's attention, and she succeeded, and one thermal night happened between them. Happiness filled in her heart when she knows that she was carrying the Alpha's child but her happiness fades when she saw Alpha Twight together with a girl he loves, asking for some blessing to marry the girl. Her heart bleeds, and she flees that no one knows.

Will Twight know that Nyla is carrying his child? If the worst version of Nyla came back to the pack, how will the Alpha tame the wild and hard-headed Omega?

Taming The Rogue (Taming Series 5)

Status: Ongoing

The Alpha of the White Moon Pack was cursed by the demon witch. If Alpha Kee Zekiel Fortez meets his mate, he becomes weak and there's a war happen between the Alphas of the different pack. Like a flash of lightning, Alpha Kee met this gorgeous girl--Oifevina Heradrea Delchelv, a rogue that he saved once in the forest. Since he knows that the Rogue is his mate because he felt something different when she sealed a kiss on the Rogue's lips, Alpha Kee tried to avoid the Rogue every time their paths crossed.

How long will he avoid it if the Rogue keeps eyeing him? How will he tame the naughty Rogue that he saved once?

* * *

Dee Note: This is my first series. Sana ay samahan niyo ako hanggang sa matapos ang series na ito. Maraming salamat po.

Be a reader with respect. Thank you!

Alpha,
Deemnly Brown