💉45

I rush for Achille, seeing him wait for me to make a strike. When my foot kicks right at him he dodges it swiftly, watching him wrap his arm around it. Holding it tightly, he sends his foot flying towards my face. Only for me to dodge it and I wrap my arm around his.

The both of us look at one another and he soon smirks, releasing my leg. I release his and the both of us just chuckle.

"You get better and better with your reflexes. They were always good, but they're ten times better now. You've grown more muscle too." I grip his arms, feeling the muscle that was forming.

"I need to grow more muscle to show that bully who he's up against!" Achille flexes his arms, causing me to smile at him.

"He will definitely be threatened by you. I don't really remember his name...but he has the kind of face that isn't easy to forget." I state to him as I glance off. "He's kind of the reason why I met you, so do you think that means I should thank him?"

"O-Of course not!" He gasps even though I was teasing completely. I loved how he looked at me like I was crazy for even suggesting that.

I wouldn't thank that guy...ever.

He took advantage of the fact that I didn't stick up for myself. I had too much fear that I'd frighten someone...there wasn't any worth put into it. Now...I no longer hold that fear, that desire to stay silent is now nonexistent.

"Mommy!"

Achille and I look, seeing Damon rushing into the room. He had drops of blood on his shirt and I immediately saw the fear flash before Achille's eyes.

Suddenly being right before him, he cradled his face in his hands.

"Damon what happened? Why is there blood on-?"

"Mommy, Damon is bad!" Aurelie shrieks as she was suddenly right before us. She shoved Damon's shoulder and caused him to stagger back a bit.

I saw the bite mark on her shoulder and I frown at Damon, seeing him glare at her.

"Aurelie what happened?"

"Damon bit me!" She shouts in his face, causing him to hiss at her. "You a bad boy!"

"I not bad!" He shouts at her, and before Achille and I could interject they were gone.

Achille and I look at one another, smiling because as we left we come upon Norris. He had his jacket on tightly and he looked a little out of it.

"Are you having fun...babysitting?" I tease him, and he just stays silent. Just grins awkwardly as he rushes past me.

That's when the doorbell went off on cue. My whole heart stopping as the thought of Tyrone came to my head...

"He's here."

I look at Achille, seeing him look at me nervously. I knew he wasn't nervous of Tyrone...he was nervous for me. When I called Tyrone...no, I didn't call him. I messaged him to come here and sent my address. He probably - no, he does think I am a jerk.

I know he believes I abandoned him.

Going to the door, I open it. I make eye contact with an angry-eyed person. I could see the evident disdain because we both knew the truth.

I did abandon him.

I move aside, letting him walk in. He just walks right in and continues to go until he was in the living room. We follow until I see him face me again, a clear...and obvious expression of disappointment.

"Tyrone..." I stood before him, and he looks at me with narrowed eyes.

"What is it? You want to just come back out of nowhere when I'm just like you too, I have no one. You just go and find yourself somebody...then forgot all about me. I see that you never really cared about our friendship - it was out of convenience until you found something better. Which you have...this is proof-."