💉14

"...may I kiss you?"

I smile up at Achille at his cute question, nodding.

"From this point forward, you don't ever have to ask."

"Really?" He murmured softly, feeling him edge closer towards me as our lips became closer. My hand on his face as I held onto his cheek.

"Yes."

I leaned towards him as I press my lips to his. Getting a complete rush from the kiss out of nowhere. Almost like all my control and resistance just went out the window.

"Achille?"

"Yes?"

"I can't resist anymore." I confess, my hands going down his waist and to his hips. One of my hands going up his shirt. The smooth feeling of his skin was that of a marble statue.

The feeling of the arch of his back and going back down to his hip. My other hand going up the front of his shirt. His reaction pure gold as his face became pink and saw a shiver go down his spine.

"That tickles."

"You sure you wanna call the feeling ticklish?" I question, raising my eyebrow when he gasped so suddenly." I didn't know you were so sensitive..."

I stand, picking him up with me as his eyes were hooded onto me. Before I went to my room I stopped and let go of his legs. Watching him stand up straight, his hands grabbing mine.

"I really like you Achille...and - and... I know you probably will say no... But I would love to be able to...have...have..."

Achille frowned, causing me to get even more embarrassed. Never had to ask someone to have sex before since...I've never had sexual with anyone either.

Yes...I'm a virgin. The difference between him and I though, he's a one-hundred-and-twenty-seven year old virgin.

"You want to...?"

"Have sex." I say finally, his face filling up to a cherry red. Seeing him look up at me with a different stare.

"I've...I've never had sex."

"Me neither. We can be each other's firsts." I murmur, cradling his cheek as he bit his lip.

"I won't be any good. I don't know what to do in such a thing... Would I be doing the female part?" He asks, and I chuckle awkwardly.

"If you don't mind..."

He shakes his head no, grabbing my arm and I watched him instantly remove it.

"I'm afraid I may hurt you."

I shake my head, opening my bedroom door and walking inside.

"I will be topping so I'm not exactly worried."

"Yes...but what if out of pleasure I grab your shoulder only to crush it in my hands. It's so hard to control my strength. I just don't want to hurt you."

I grin, grabbing his hands and kissing his knuckles.

"You won't hurt me. So...would you like to take a shower first? I took one already..."

Achille nodded, letting go of his hands he looked so awkward and I think this all was awkward. Neither of us knew what we were doing and right now I was trying to make this simple and easy.

Don't want to scare Achille.

"I'll get you some towels, you can just go in the bathroom and I'll put them on the counter." I say, walking away as I go to a shelf and grab some towels. Going back in the bathroom and putting them ont he counter.