💉19

I held Achille to me, a grin coming to my lips. My face nestled into his hair and couldn't help but inhale. Such a relaxing scent, his very presence relaxed me.

"Good morning Achille." I whisper into his ear, sitting up as he was still asleep against my chest. Ever since he became pregnant his strength has began to dissipate. He's still stronger than me, that's for sure. But he's not unnecessarily strong.

I end up moving him to the side of me, only to be shoved onto my back. When I look at him I see his eyes open.

"I see you're wide awake."

"I woke up as soon as you tried to move me. I was so comfortable, how mean. Isn't it nice to just lay down and relax?" He asks, and I nod.

"It is nice, but I have to make us something to eat." I say, and Achille didn't look like he wanted to accept that.

"Make us?"

"The baby and me. I know you wouldn't really want to eat if it wasn't for him or her." I state confidently, only for Achille to still look bothered.

Began to make me wonder what he was thinking.

"I still like food." He mumbled, and it began to all make sense.

"Don't tell me your jealous of your own child, Achille." I tease, a smile coming to my face. I don't understand how someone can be so cute.

I end up wrapping my arms around him, pulling him closer towards me.

"I'll make you whatever you desire." I say to him, Achille snickering quietly.

"Can you make blueberry waffles?" He asks me, and pulls away slightly. His hand cradling my cheek as he bit his lip. "I am envious of your cooking skills."

I smile, "I cook just as well as the next person. You could cook too Achille."

Achille shrugged, beginning to look at his hands. I stared at his hands, wondering what he was thinking. Honestly his thought process fascinated me at times.

"I don't think I have the hands to cook. I have tried cooking, but I haven't truly cooked ever since my siblings died." He tells me, his hands taking hold of mine.

It was nice to see that my hands practically dwarfed his. Sort of a precious sight to behold.

"What about when you made that onion soup with me?" I ask, and he chuckled.

"You helped me cook it. I didn't exactly cook it myself."

"Doesn't matter. We cooked something together, that has to count for something...right?" I murmur to him a question.

He ends up nodding, a smile coming to his face.

"I could help you cook if you would like." Achille tells me and I end up smiling.

"If you want to-."

As I say that I see us standing in the kitchen. Realizing that Achille brought us here and I watch him walk to the fridge. I've become used to him doing that, but it still startles me a little.

Just to be that fast...how would I handle such a thing?

"Something has come to my mind Achille." I tell him as I grab a waffle-maker.

"What is that?"

"What names do you have for the baby. If it was a girl...a boy...?" I end up asking quietly, a little nervous about the very question.

Achille actually looked shocked by that question. Except his face became pink and I witnessed his eyes slightly changing color.

"I always wanted...to name my daughter...Aurelie. If it was a boy...Achilles."