💉33

|Darius

I had to stop myself from losing my mind as Achille was not in his right mind whatsoever. He had his neck thrown back in ecstasy, me watching as he gyrated his hips atop mine.

Had to bite my lip when my cock only hardened once again. Because I truly didn't want to come and he gets pregnant again. It's obvious that it's way too easy and I misjudged completely on how easy it was to become so.

"I felt your cock get bigger." Achille breathed, and I covered my mouth when he started to lift himself off. Seeing this lewd image when he slowly sank back down. His eyes still pink and I chuckle when he leaned back.

"Achille I can help-."

"Don't touch me!" He hissed, and I sigh. Leaning back on my back, placing my hands back over my mouth.

Felt his hands rest on my thighs, and he started to move erotically. My eyes widening when he moved so lewdly and I began to wonder if this was really him. The last time I had sex with him...he was so shy.

This was when I was human though...

"Darn it Achille, how is this fair?" I whine, taking in a hitched breath when he was suddenly in my face. Biting his lip, I looked at his lips as he licked them seductively.

"How is this fair?" He mocks, and I nod. "I think it's very fair."

He leaned towards me and bit me, feeling him drink my blood. Making that the tenth time that he's done this, and he hasn't let me drink his once.

Right now, I am just suffering. I don't want to make him upset and rush in to having sex with him. Except this is tormenting at its finest.

How can I not want to go for it when he moves his body in such a way on mine? Then he drinks my blood as if it's a delicacy - which I'm honored. There's only so much I can do before I lose restraint.

"I need more..." Achille moaned suddenly, and I look at him to see that he was gasping.

"Need more what?"

"Of you. This isn't enough." He cried, trying to move his body again and he flinched. It confused me what the problem was, but when I sat up I saw that my cock was fully inside of him.

So I don't know what he means by this isn't enough.

"Achille I think we should stop before I-."

"We are not stopping!" He exclaimed, and I became afraid he'd wake up Aurelie. "I love you."

I smile, nodding at his words.

"I love you too-."

"I love you so much Darius... Every single part of you." He moaned loudly, leaning towards me as he gasped over my lips. Shocking me when he was inches from kissing my lips and he still had trouble catching his breath. "Every inch of you - all of you! I love all of you Darius-!"

I couldn't hold it anymore as I gripped his waist. Sitting up fast as I slammed him onto his back, capturing his lips fully. Kissing him hungrily as this has been all I've been wanting to do.

"Please..." He begged, his hand weaving hinder my arm and over my shoulder. Pulling me towards him as he kept pleading with me.

"Please what Achille?"

"Please..."

I shake my head, leaning towards him and I let myself thrust inside of him slowly. Watching him bite his lip, his eyes almost rolling into the back of his head. A struggled moan leaving his lips as if he tried to hold it back.