💉6

"You have the best sights to offer Darius." Achille murmurs, causing me to look down at him as we happened to be in Yosemite Park. I wasn't exactly worried about getting lost since I had Achille with me. So I didn't go to the main building and tell them I was here...it's fine.

"Thank you. I always wanted to come to this park and when I left the foster system I visited this place. There's a spot in particular that I want to show you."

I jump over a stream, seeing Achille on the other side looking at me in shock. It was more of the fact that I had longer legs than him that I jumped over it so easily.

I'm 6'7 and he's over here rocking his 5'6 height. Thirteen inches taller than him and I never truly realized how small his frame is.

"Need help?"

"No...I just have a slight phobia of drowning." I watched him step back a bit and then jumped forward. Angelically landing beside me and grinning kindly up at me.

But there was this strong urge to kiss him... To control it I face forward and keep on walking.

"I feel like everyone has a slight phobia of drowning. Because it leads to your death and your lungs practically burst inside of you. The pain and indescribable urge to scream...even though you are trying to hold your breath and live-."

"Okay that's enough." Achille interrupted, looking very pale as he cleared his throat." That was too much imagery to take in at once."

"Really?" I walk closer to him and begin to see him get a little closer too." Want me to give another one?"

Achille glanced up at me, chuckling as he shook his head.

"If it's about drowning, then no."

"It isn't. Unless you count drowning in nirvana."

He frowned as I looked and realized how close we were to the destination.

"Drowning in nirvana? How do you do such a-."

I suddenly grab his hand, stopping him right at the place that was past these trees. He didn't see it but I did.

"Darius what is it?" He asked, and I grin down at him. Taking his other hand and bringing his hands to my chest, causing his face to flush. Noticing him on his tiptoes trying to stay with me.

"Whatever happens here, I want it to be able to bring us closer. In a way, if you allow it."

Achille looks up at me, cheeks filling in with a soft pink and he eventually nodded.

"Yes. I have never felt this way towards a male before. I have never truly had...a liking towards a person before. Even when I was human, I vaguely remember any recollection of affection or liking towards anyone. I loved my family and I was focused on giving them a perfect life that I didn't let a thing called crushes distract me...

"I guess it's different now... Since they're gone, but I've never experienced what I have been feeling throughout these past few days. I've only just met you, but I feel like I've known you for a long time. I feel human around you..." he breathed, grinning at me." Does that make sense?"

I nod, letting go of his hands as I nod to the spot.

"Come with me."