💉46

"Our child...passed away."

I look at Norris, his arms folded as he avoided looking directly at me.

"So...you two had sex, obviously, and you got pregnant from it like Achille. Except your child passed away and ours didn't? Is it because you knew what to expect?" I question him, and he doesn't say anything. "You're not going to speak now?"

"It's just embarrassing! I didn't think I'd see him again like this...and you happening to be his best friend. I just met him a couple of times to have sex, that's it. He was aware of what I was when we did it and he let me drink his blood, in moderation. When I found out I was pregnant...it was great! He was happy too, but when I knew...they didn't survive...I wiped his memory of the baby and him because the memory was too much for him. I could tell with what he had told me...losing the baby was just too much. I had to...it was for the best for him." He confesses, sighing as he looks over at Tyrone.

Tyrone was still passed out after I eased him into sleep as with my ability. He wasn't going about finding out that we were vampires like how I did. Not everyone reacts in such a way, but still. You can always hope.

"Do you still like him?" I heard Achilles ask, Achille's eyes being blue.

Norris seemed hesitant to answer, looking back at Tyrone now. The way his eyes turned red orange was a big giveaway and he groaned, closing his eyes.

"I do...I wiped his memory...not mine." He breathes, groaning as he lays against the wall. "This is torture. I didn't think I'd ever see him again and I was content with that. Because at least he wouldn't suffer with that pain and memory."

I looked at him solemnly, seeing Achilles just looking at him with folded arms. I wondered if he felt like there was more to be told. If he felt that way I'm surprised he didn't say.

"Tyrone needs someone."

My eyes widen on Achilles when he says that, my eyes softening.

"I inadvertently took Darius away from him. For their whole lives almost they had each other. Then Achille comes in and we kinda just...took Tyrone's friend away. You could always start over, especially since you both once liked each other enough to the point to have a child. You think it could be done again?" Achilles ends up asking him.

"I'm not sure...because I wiped his memory of love for me and our child. If I cleared the love away...it might have to be recreated-."

"There's nothing wrong with recreating your love story."

We look, seeing Aurelie walk towards us. She grinned and points at her eyes.

"I can show you an alternate time to see which possibility could come of you two being together again. There's no guarantee it'll be exactly that since things could change or interfere, but it's always very close." Aurelie recommends to him.

Achilles crouched beside her, showing her off as he smirked. She smiled at him in wait to what he would say.

"Okay...I'll try it, but I've never done this before... Seeing a possibility of reality...your powers are quite amazing." He tells her, crouching before her as she took his hand. As she looked into their eyes the both of theirs turned all-white.

As she showed him his possibilities, I began to hear Tyrone coming out of his sleep. I saw him beginning to sit up with this irritated look on his face. He looked at me first, and I already knew what he was upset for.

"What the hell was that for? Why'd you knock me out like that?" He snaps at me, and Achilles glared at him.

"He was helping you out, so calm down." Achilles snapped right back.

Tyrone ignored him entirely, not even caring about what he just said.

"I'm calm, don't tell me what to do. You really think I wanna be here and be around you freaks right now? Just pisses me off because not only did I lose a good friend, but now you're doing this kind of stuff to me like knocking me out for your gain? What is even the purpose? I wouldn't have cared if you were a vampire as long as you were just my friend in the end, but I see you thoughts so lowly of me-."

"It's not like that!" I groan, becoming frustrated with how this was turning out to be. "I called you here, in the end, to tell you; so shouldn't that count for something-?"

"After years of having that chance to be upfront about it?" Tyrone interrupts me quite harshly.

Before I could respond I began to hear Norris gasping. We look, seeing a big smile on his face as Aurelie looked at him happily.

"What...what she showed me...I want," Norris gasps, pointing at Tyrone, "I want it, with you once again."

"Once again...? I don't even know you?" Tyrone sneers, shaking his head as he gets up now. "I'm leaving. Darius you don't have to worry about reaching to me again, I'll leave you be for good this time-."

"Wait! Can I see your hands?" Aurelie asks him, and he looks at her. "I can explain everything for you through my eyes if you just let me take your hands. I can show you what Norris saw, with you. True...happiness, and true friendships. You all can stay together if you just trust me to show your future."

I saw him look at her in shock, but that was the plus to having a Hybrid child. She was much more advanced than the average child her age. Even if she looks older than she really is.

He didn't say anything, but he did take her hands and allowed her to show him. With just that alone I could just tell through what she was showing him it making him happy. The way his mad expression softened and he slowly cracked a smile.

When she let go I saw him look at me, and I grinned solemnly. Only for his eyes to go back on Norris who looked at him with an expression that showed he still held the same love for him.

Tyrone noticed immediately, and he snickers.

"Say I follow this...vision she showed me," He starts, looking at all of us as he sighs, "Does that mean I get to be a vampire too?"

__________________🥴

yes. 😌

- yolo 🫶