💉43

|Darius

I hold Aurelie in my arms as I walk towards the house I once was in. I was here when I was under the spell and I remembered this is where Sabin lived.

Achille has yet to come, but there is a certain time he was to come. If Aurelie and I do this right - he may not have to deal with the hard parts. Just get right to taking him down.

"Daddy?"

I look down at Aurelie, and she points up at a window. When I look I saw Sabin looking down at us. The curtains parted slightly - he smirks slightly only to move back.

That's when I go to the door and I kick it open. I close the door behind me only to look forward and Sabin was sitting on the stairs.

"You look nice Darius. I see you are no longer under a spell."

"Of course not. Achille is my true love, not to mention I have a daughter. Aurelie is much smarter than you and she has helped me plenty." I state, looking down at her as she grins.

When I look back up at Sabin he looked much more content than I thought he would be. Except I wasn't falling for this at all.

"You've done enough damage to this world Sabin." I hiss at him, and he frowns.

"How so? I have helped Achille - he's living his best life with you! You both have a child - which shouldn't even be possible, but it happened. I have given you both the life to desire! I have given so many a different life and I'm honestly a good person." Sabin says as if that was remotely true.

I had to stop myself from laughing at such ridiculousness.

"That is a load of crap. I know why you turned him." I say harshly, and he sighs. "Some things can't be said...but I know the truth of the matter. There's no point in trying to tell me a story that you construed in your messed up mind."

Sabin snorts at me, but he doesn't bother denying it. That's when I set Aurelie on her feet before me. She looks up at me as if she was waiting for me to give her permission.

That's when I nod, and we watch her sprint off. Sabin looks in confusion and I could tell he was going to go after her until I stood before him. Standing in his way, I smile down at him.

"What are you trying to do? I'm curious." He says to me, and I shrug. "You should teach your children not to go through people's belongings."

"Who says she's going through your things? What if this is a good game of hide-and-seek?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow, and he rolls his eyes. "She's just having fun. Don't be so upset."

"Me? Upset?" Sabin snorts as he tries to go around me. Except I just follow him and now he looked annoyed. "I am getting irritated. What game is this-?"

"No games. You can't keep running from what's to come Sabin. I just would like to talk to you." I say truthfully, and he narrows his eyes on me.

"About what?"

"Why are you so infatuated with Achille?" I question him now.

His eyes widen on me. I could tell he didn't expect me to ask that question and it amused me. It clearly was pissing him off because Achille was with me - not him. He hated him and wanted to kill him...and he was going to get that chance.

"Why should I tell you? Is it not aggravating to hear someone else talk about your current lover?" Sabin tries to antagonize me, but it didn't work at all.

"Why would I be aggravated? I have a daughter with the love of my life and another conveniently on the way. We are very much in love...I think I'll be fine." I smirk at him because I saw his fists ball up.