💉38

|Vince🔝

***

I sat quietly in the loft, contemplating on Achille and Darius' words. They had me thinking seriously about what I was missing, what I wasn't seeing. Never have I seen that the spell placed over me was a problem because it was appropriated.

I was certain I loved Deimos - I'm sure I do. I just...wish I could know for certain. What would my love amount to if this spell was removed?

My hands ran over my face, becoming stressed. I insisted to Achille that I could speak to Deimos. If he's here Deimos most likely won't talk. I don't want him to think I'm attacking. That's the last thing I could ever do.

I stand up, and head to Deimos' room. However as I open the door I saw a man already asleep naked in his bed. My eyes drifting off at the sight of another male he has slept with. Yet another failed attempt - since the man appeared to be nipped.

Heading into the room, I grab the man's arm. Pulling him out of the bed, this was another one of my jobs. Get Deimos' failed shots out of here before he's back - or he kills them.

"Hey, don't touch me!" The man hissed, trying to yank out my grasp. "The hell are you? I am sleeping with-."

"No one. You have overstayed your welcome and that is my fault. Now it's time for you to go - and don't come back." I smile mockingly at him, and watch as he folds his arms.

Shaking his head me, almost trying to measure up to me. Practically sticking his nose up at me and puffing out his chest. I could see him almost try to balance on his toes so that he could try to be taller. Yet I was already much more taller than him - so this was pathetic to watch.

"I had sex with Deimos, I don't think he wants me to leave - considering how loud he was." The man chuckled, sighing as if he was recalling memories.

Except I became furious by such a thing. How he gets to hold Deimos - all these men do! Yet I just have to be the trash boy and pick up these shitty men he drops every single time.

"You aren't special - he's always loud. You act like you're the first one he's been loud with." I mock him, and his face turned red. That's how I knew I was getting to him. "Deimos is only loud for those he thinks have horrible 'thrust game' he calls it. So that you're feelings don't get hurt. To not bruise his small-dick donors egos. 'The better the donor feels - the better the reaction comes'. His words...not mine."

That's when the man was suddenly no longer in front of me. I had to stop myself from being okay with this. Because tomorrow another man will be here and I have to do the same thing.

With the new people in the house you would think Deimos would stop; yet, he won't. He never...stops. Until there's the right one.

I walk onto his balcony, looking out at the beach. Seeing him walk onto shore, I jump off the balcony. Landing on my feet on the sand. As I head towards him I see him begin to lift off his shirt, and I was already captivated by how sexy he was.