💉9

Wednesday, 4 PM

Looking at Nice, I realized that I really took a flight across the North Atlantic Ocean. Most of the time I was so excited to stare at the ocean and see that there was nothing out on the ocean.

Most of ocean hasn't been explored so to think there's more out there...

The flight was decent because Achille sat beside me. He sat by the window while I was in the middle. The person that sat next to me was this stubborn man who wouldn't have it at the fact Achille got the window seat first.

"You can't just take people's favorite seats like that! Teenagers and thinking they rule the damn world!" He snapped at Achille, and I knew since Achille's so kind, he'd give up his seat.

"He got here first. Should've gotten here earlier, but you didn't. This seat rightfully belongs to him. Maybe next time you'll remember to walk faster to your 'favorite seat,' no?" I state, the man red faced and looked like he wanted to rip my head off.

But he couldn't say anything at the time because he knew I was right.

When we settled I looked down at Achille who was avoiding to look in my direction. I wondered if the man had anything to do with his unreadable attitude.

It angered me that this man really ruined his happy attitude. Just reminded me why I hate humans sometimes. Just inconsiderate people that take advantage of those who they know won't speak up for themselves. Achille wants to avoid the public eye and confrontation.

This man snapping at him wasn't appropriate to me.

At the time Achille looked beaten up, as if someone tore him down. I got a feeling he wasn't thinking positive things...

"Achille what unnecessary thoughts are you pondering?" I whisper, causing him to look up at me.

His eyes were a bright amber, having me wonder what that could mean. I was curious as to what they truly meant. Was he mad? Frustrated? Hurt?

"Humans are mean..." He mumbled, leaning back in his seat sadly." I only have ever been on a plane twice in my life - including this one."

I raise my eyebrow, realizing I was his second time on an airplane. Odd thought - yet I liked it.

"I always liked this seat. I like to see the world and how on the edge it curves ever so slightly. The ocean just keeps on going...like it'll never stop. Until eventually land will come and the peaceful abyss is no longer."

"The ocean will still be there." I state, Achille nodding as he looked out the window.

"But maybe, just maybe, the oceans are like me in a sense."

"Really? Is it how peaceful yet beautiful it is, it's misunderstood?" I ask, Achille looking at me with amusement.

"No. It's that no matter how much the world changes...it still will always stay the same, the ocean."

I face forward, my eyes flickering over to the man who made Achille think these thoughts. He happened to be reading a book and I looked away from him.

When my eyes settled back upon Achille he grabbed my hand. Watching him lay it out and rest his palm on mine. My hand bigger than his by a lot.

"Such big hands." He snickered, smiling as he continued to stare at them.

"Yeah...my hands are unnecessarily big. Hope it doesn't bother you?"

"Bother me? I actually like it, you're big hands. When you cradle my face it gets my whole cheek and it feels so comfortable."