💉22

I sat in the kitchen quietly, waiting for Achille to wake up. If I was being honest, I'm pretty sure he's awake. He probably is avoiding me - if I'm being honest with myself.

After our fight two days ago, he refuses to even speak with me. He won't speak with me for too long or just won't speak to me at all! I find it kind of aggravating to say the least; but this has gone on for long enough.

I don't want to invade and just rush into the room, but he literally won't talk to me! The only communication we've had is when I am placing food outside his door and he grabs it. Then he says thanks, closed the door, and leaves me alone.

I feel like I'm being ignored...which I am. This brings me back to when I was younger... Constantly alone and still doing things for other, but they still ignore me.

Sighing in frustration, I grab my car keys. This was boring and I already knew he wasn't going to speak with me anyway. So why not just go do something?

I don't know what since I don't have friends...wait. I forgot about Tyrone.

Grabbing my phone, I end up calling him. He answered with no problem and I sigh.

"I apologize sincerely." I say quickly, and I hear him laugh at me.

"I thought you disappeared off the face of the earth my friend. You got fired from the restaurant and I thought you'd call me or something. Yet you just...vanished. How are you doing?" He asks me, and I grin at someone actually caring about how I'm doing.

Achille has been...ignoring me so he is on my bad list right now.

"I'm fine. I actually found someone and about to have a child so, yay." I chuckle when I hear Tyrone gasp loudly.

"Dude, you're twenty-three! What are you doing going around already having a child?" He cried, and I shrug.

"I don't know, but I really love this person and I'm doing very well right now. But...they have been ignoring me lately because we got in a fight. Are you doing anything right now?" I inquire to Tyrone.

I hoped he'd say no because I am tired of being in this house.

"No actually. Today's Saturday and I don't have shifts on the weekends - thank the lord! Did you want to do something?" He asks me, and I look over my shoulder suddenly.

Could see Achille coming down the stairs slowly, his eyes settling on me. He had a hurt expression on his face and I sighed. Because as he came closer I saw that he looked sad, but I was hurt too.

Stepping away from him, I saw pain flash in his eyes. Except I faced forward quickly.

"Yes I want to do something. Let's meet at the restaurant we used to go to all the time - WingStop. Let's go there today." I insist, and I could hear him laugh.

"Deal. I can't pass up such a thing. See you when?"

"In thirty."

"Okay, see you."

I nod, hanging up. When I look over my shoulder at Achille his expression said a thousand words.

"What is it?"

"Why...why are you leaving?"

"Because you aren't talking to me and it's getting me down. I want to do something with someone who isn't ignoring me or mad at me." I state honestly, and he looks away.

"You...were mean to me last time-."

"And you weren't rude to me too? Achille I love you, but I just want to do something on my own right now. I don't...like being ignored - it reminds me too much of when I was a child and I was with my father... You know how that was for me and when I'm ignored it doesn't sit well with me. Especially when I tried talking it out with you and you still ignore me." I explain to him truthfully, and he diverted his eyes.