💉26

I pressed a kiss to Achille's lips, holding him gently against me. To be able to hold him to me was peaceful and calming. Especially with Aurelie laying on both of our laps on her elephant pillow.

I pull away from Achille when he suddenly moans, and I look down at Aurelie. Had to make sure she didn't bite me again.

Because every time I do something that is loving or just kissing with Achille, she tries to bite me. Which I think is the cutest thing since it doesn't hurt. Just this thing she does that is so cute.

"Don't be too obvious or she'll snip me again." I tell Darius, and he snickers.

"Isn't she cute? She's only been alive for a week and has already made her place known. She has much more power over us both than we think." Achille murmured gently, resting his head onto my shoulder. "Ah...I don't even have the desire to drink blood. It's almost as if having her altered something within me. I don't crave it - barely."

I press my lips to his cheek, and lean back in the bed. Nodding to his words.

"It was nice of Norris to put this bed up out here. Even though it's a little...different and in the middle nowhere. It's very relaxing - so peaceful." I sigh in relaxation, wrapping my arm around Achille's shoulder.

"Yeah. Even though it was at random. I think he wanted to give us a place to be alone. Just us three." Achille tells me, and looks up at me. "Was there ever a thought of you having another child with me?"

I felt the largest smile grow on my face, and I couldn't help but nod.

"Of course! That would be amazing. I honestly would not mind having ten kids with you. Just that big of a family...so exciting..." I gush out of nowhere, and Achille just stared at me in shock.

"That's quite strenuous. If we were to do that...that means I'd have to get pregnant every three months. So that once the baby is born, we can wait a month for me to pregnant again." Achille practically has a chill go down his spine as he picks up Aurelie.

Cradling her to his chest, I just watch how happy he was. His happiness was my happiness most definitely. How I could just bring him into my arms and hug him so tight.

"Je t'aime." I murmur to him, and he looks at me.

"I love you more..." Achille says, and he lays Aurelie on her pillow. Except he moves it a little bit away from us. That's when I see him begin to straddle me, my hands gripping his waist gently. "I love you more and more and more..."

He told me over and over, feeling like I was under a trance again. My hands moving to feel his face again. Running my fingers down his cheek as his skin was cool, but a comfortable cool. Let my thumb run over his lips and he kissed it.

That's when I lean towards him and we both capture one another's lips. Kissing quite desperately as if we haven't kissed in forever. Except the need and desire felt different.

As we kissed his fingers went into my hair and held on tightly. My hands only tightening on his waist as I brought him closer to me. My hands only traveled up the back of his shirt, my fingers grazing his skin.

We both couldn't stop kissing, at least I couldn't. I wanted to kiss him all over his body and let him feel good. Being near him and inhaling his sweet scent drove my senses haywire.

All I wanted to do was hold Achille. Making love with him and never have it end. Until I felt Achille begin to kiss slowly down my neck. Shocking me that he was doing such a thing, but I wasn't against it.

I chuckle when he begins to nip at my skin almost like Aurelie. But he was more clever about it and it felt good, much better. Especially when he'd nip me only to gently kiss the spot.