💉12

I can't believe I bit Achille. It was completely random and I did something I shouldn't have... All this jealousy filled me at once because seeing Sabin in person just made it all seem so real.

He bit Achille and was hoping to make him his. Thank goodness Achille didn't fall into his trap, but it irritates me that it happened in the first place.

The biting him part was random and I shouldn't have done that. Thinking about those turn of events really irritate me. Could only imagine what Achille thought when I did such a thing.

Disgust...weirded out...he slapped me so that shows you how it made him feel.

What I don't get is why he drank his blood packs instead of drinking from me. I know he detests it, but I was trying to save his life. Is there something wrong with my blood in general?

The way he rejected though...he was so angry as to shove me into the dresser. I know my back will have a bruise later. This is our last day in France...but like this?

He can drink blood, but won't drink blood directly from me? His morals are set so high on the whole vampire thing, it even risks his life at times. Even though I know he's a good person it irritates me how he acts and gets mad over such matters.

It would be my choice if I wanted to become like him. Not that he'd bite me or give me the chance. He's been gone for a few hours and I've stayed cooped up in this hotel room. Having to clean the blood from the floor so that this hotel establishment doesn't think we murdered someone.

I decide to go in the bathroom, locking the door as I stand at the toilet. Pulling myself from my pants I realize that my actions right now are like a teen boy. Jerking off to Achille despite him being mad at me.

Going to my inappropriate thoughts I begin to imagine Achille and me kissing. I've never seen him without his clothes, but I can imagine him as having a nice body.

He wraps his arms around my neck and leans in to kiss me. I imagine his body molding to mine as we kiss and I hear a soft moan leaving his lips...

Looking down I realize that I just came, intriguing me since that didn't really take long. Once I clean up I open the door to see Achille sitting on the bed.

His eyes moving to me slowly and I suddenly notice his nose twitch.

"There's that smell again."

I raise my eyebrow, hoping he wouldn't try to sniff it out. I'm not sure if spunk has a smell...but he's making it out to be that way.

"Again?"

"Yeah. When you were in my bathroom in California, you rushed out and I smelled this exact smell. What do you do in there for that smell to come?"

"Nothing...I'm just happy that you're back." I say, walking to him as I sit beside him." I do not really understand why you got angry though..."

I see him shake his head, glancing up at me then away.

"You can figure that out yourself."

"What if I can't? I thought about it constantly and haven't come up with anything. I need help figuring it out." I say, watching him close his eyes and bite his lip." Is because I bit you?"

His eyes were still closed and he didn't seem to want to talk about it. I began to stand until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. Holding onto my hand wrist tightly, not letting go as he pulls my hand to his chest.

"You...you were willing to turn into a vampire for me... You could've possibly died, but it didn't seem like you cared. Why did you risk your own life for me? You...you could've died and to save your life you'd become like me, why'd you risk yourself to such a thing?"