💉39

|Deimos

"I'm afraid."

I look up at Vince, his eyes on me intently. They were red orange and he looked at me lovingly. I knew if I removed the spell that look would fade away so fast...

My hands shook as I took ahold of his face, and I looked into his eyes. To feel his hands rest upon my wrists gently didn't help me at all. It only made me want to stop even more.

Felt my lips tremble along with my hands, I can't lose him. If he remembers everything he will hate me again. I almost lost him once...I can't lose him again.

"Deimos please don't be afraid. I will still love you-."

"No you won't." I croak, and he looks at me sadly. "You won't love me anymore. Why should I risk it?"

To see Vince's eyes soften on me, I saw him remove my hands from his face. That's when he pushed me up against a dresser to my surprise. Trapping me against it, he grinned at me.

"Deimos you are being demented." He murmurs to me, and cradled my face. "If...you remove the spell and I come to no longer loving you - at least give me the honor to kiss you for the first time."

I stare up at him and see his desperation. Could feel his thumbs graze my cheekbones and I looked at his lips.

"Vince I've tried my best to not be attracted to you, I wanted to do the right thing - morally. This may be the last time you look at me and feel like this towards me again." I confess to him brokenheartedly, and he shakes his head.

"I won't allow that. Trust me." He grabbed ahold of one of my hands, resting it above his heart. "Believe in me."

I don't say anything, and his eyes beg me to say that I believe him. Except I know the spell controls him more than he thinks it does.

"Give me your truth. If you never knew me from when I was a child, would you have let me be with you like the others? Let me be the only one?" He asks me, and I saw the reflection of my eyes in his.

Seeing mine turn red orange right before him and I saw him gasp. That's when everything clicked for him - I didn't even have to say anything.

When he leaned towards me I didn't stop him. Our lips coming in contact for the first time. To feel his lips on mine felt...amazing. I found my breathing become erratic out of nowhere, and that's when Vince pulled away from me.

Looking into his eyes as they were completely red, and I stared into them. I felt his hands move down my back and I didn't stop him from doing what he wanted.

I haven't seen his eyes be red ever since he was a child... To see him use his powers on me without him knowing was fascinating to me. I could feel his scent practically envelope me, but it wasn't how it was when he was younger.

When he was younger it was fright and anger... Now it was powerful, dominating...sexy. Could feel my body start to betray me and I wasn't ashamed that it was doing so.

I felt my legs going weak under his stare until he caught me. Grabbing my arms harshly, shoving me hard onto the bed.

"Give me the permission I need to continue with this." He says, and I see him with balled up fists. Could tell he was fighting back and I found that admirable...

"If this is my last time with you, I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest." I state to him, and I see that he was hard. Interesting me as I lick my lips, nodding at his erection. "You just going to stand there and make us both suffer, or give me all you got?"

I blink and see him above me. Feeling his fangs sink into my neck and I flinch to feel him drink my blood. Except I felt my body start to feel aroused even more than I did.