PROLOGUE

We are accustomed to the fact that when the good always have a golden heart while wicked are always evil . What if everything suddenly changed? where the wicked  were the ones with the golden heart but they were just misunderstood. That they haven't given a chance to explain their side or even worthy of the happy ending . Is evil always evil? will the good remain good?

Well in my part? I am a villain but I want these stories to have explainations , to know how it feels to be a villain.  I just wanted everyone to recognize me or even make my parents proud  but I gradually realized that the thing that I entered was wrong . I was blinded with the power that I could gain because of the decision that I thought would be the answer. That night... The night where it all started...

"Aren't we supposed to be working?" , I asked at the man who was leaning at the wall and puffing a thick cloud of smoke , his name was Mauvi .

In this dark , narrow and wet street , his olive green eyes glow also his smoke in his hands . His eyes are deep  that can cause anyone's nightmare or not . I can say he was handsome .

"Bien sur " , he responded  . If people would see us they would suspect us and call a police immediately  .

"What did you just say?" , Mauvi  was  french and  he pisses me off with his french words that I don't seem to understand  . 

"I said  just continue what you are doing" he said . I pulled the body bag at this wet and muddy road .

"Hey Mauvis , are you sure that no one would suspect us here?" , said by girl with an auburn hair who was carrying a baseball bat . 

"After all these years , Mal  .. You still doubt about me ", Mauvis responded . She rolled her eyes and open the compartment for me to put the body bag in .

"lei e nouva?"  , the guy asked in black cloak  , his voice was husky and deep and he looks like death .

"Si .", Mauvis replied . He removed his hood and reveal his manly sculpted face , he has jet black eyes , thick lashes and eyebrows  which suits his skin comlexion ; tan .

"Guys this is Avarum Puer , he would be the one that can lead us to ..." , Mauvis explained .

"-the dark lord.." , Avarum added .

"Malus , are you sure he would going to take us from the Dark Lord?" , I asked the guy who has a brushed up  greasy black hair . 

"Do you have doubts with me ... Miss?" , Avarum growled .

"No... I was just assuring , Aurora by the way ." as I held my hand towards him but he just looks at it  .

"Very well , Aurora " , Avarum wore his hood back .  We enter the car that I stole to my dad and I am  dead if he knows . We are inside the engine as it started to float and by a snap of an eye we are flying at the sky . You can see the buildings and all from above .

In front of the car was a smoke that is leading the way . Huge gray clouds are sorrounding us . 

"I am quite excited for you , Aurora " , Malus said as he smiled widely .

"C'mon , Malus .. I am doing this for my family since this is what my father want me to " , I replied.  We arrived at the castle like house and entered . It looked like a huge kind of dungeon inside and sorrounded by green hues .

"Did you bring it?" , the man in chair asked that looked like a melted bald man .

"It's the Dark Lord , Aurora " . Malus explained .