HEATHER THE TRAITOR

"You think everything would be alright , Freddy?"

"Yeah.. with lot of hopes everything would be."

"I am just worried..... in any time of the day the war would start."

"Don't stress yourself about it. In any time of the day everyone was ready." , Fred flashed a smile on his twin that enlightened him. Hermione entered the room to check on Aurora. Fred looked at her while she was looking at the girl on the bed that was unconcious. Hermione putted her palm in her forehead and sigh.

"She's  alright..." , she looked at the two but feel akward to look at the other twin. "What's the matter , Granger?...are you that startstrucked with my brother?" , George laughed. Hermione rolled her eyes and held Aurora's hand. Her face was painted with worries and questions , in fact she hated Aurora after learning she was a deatheater. 

"How is she?" , Vir asked. 

"She was okay , she just needs a rest."

"Do you guys have an idea what she was going to tell us?"

"Unfortunately , Qualifie... we don't..."

"Obviously , we are here waiting for her to open her eyes and drop whatever she knows." 

"Okay.. okay.. chile!"

Aurora moved her fingertips and opened her eyes. She saw Hermione brushing her hair with a smile on her lips. The twins smirked and went closer to her while Vir immidiately gave her a hug. Her eyebrows was crossed and pat Vir's back while Hermione was assisting her to sit up. 

"Hermione... I -.."

"It's okay , Aurora."

"Do you remember anything happened before you got here?"

"Vir , don't force her... we would wai-"

"No...."

"Tell us what you know , Nott."

"I am thirsty.." , George handed her a half glass of water and drink it. She looked at the twins and told them to gather everyone.  Ginny rolled her eyes while her  arms was crossed , Aurora sensed that Ginny was mad at her . Their eyes meet at each other as Ginny gave her a deathly glare. Aurora didn't mind .She looked around the room to saw the people in there that are thirsty of the information that she got.

"All set?"

"Yeah.. everyone in this burrow are in this one room."

"So , I was saying earlier.... It was quite a long story but I will say this right away to warn all of you especially Hermione and Ron."

"Me?.... "

"Yes , Ron... Harry wanted to kill you two and ... he's joining you-know-who."

"What?.."

"That was impossible!" , Ginny stomped.

"Let her finish."

"He wants to kill you , mione in order for him to become a deatheater and... be the dark lord himself."

"You're lying!.. why would Harry do that you piece of shit. All of us know what you are."

"Ginny.. calm down."

"How would I calm down if this bitch says nothing but all lies?!... a-are y'all being pathetic? you are believing the enemy! don't be so blind... "

"I am not lying!  I know that .. this was unbelievable but plea-"

"Take that back you bitch!"

"I won't! Look I am trying to help you.. all of you!"