SORTING CEREMONY

"Is it just me or is it anybody feel that I feel or does anybody feel that I feel , They're not just being real . Tell  me is it just me or anybody  ? Thinking all the same shit , They are not saying it or is it just me "

-Is It Just Me , Sasha Sloan ft Charlie Puth 

________________________________________________________________________________

The carriage moved and made its way at Hogwarts . Inside the carriage was really comfortable and has a vast space. It was raining so hard and the sorroundings was pretty cold even though I have a jacket. I hugged myself to keep me warm and looked at the wet windows.

"How fancy is this.. " , Vir said as he stood straight.

"I feel like .... A bachelor at the royal movie though ", he joked .

"Dream on Vir . Aight , by the way What's your full name again ? "

"My full name was Vir Qualifie which means skilled man " 

"Wow ... it really sounds like royalty "

"I told you , I am the royalty."

He really have a high dreams in life , soar high Mr. Qualifie . I hope that you won't fall especially your ambitions are really really high , high as you.

"Okay okay,  mine is Aurora Nesrin Nott "

"Beauty , light and wild rose. Damn , base on how you look , you might be wild.. kidding" ,he chuckled.

It sounds cringey but fine.

"Oh please , shut up."

The carriage arrived at Hogwarts . This place was really vast , the gates are sealed with magic so that no-maj people won't be able to invade the place. We entered the castle and it was pretty huge . We walk aimlessly on  our way at the huge dining room with floating candles above us and has a  four long tables  long tables with a green , red blue and yellow banners . Theo was right , it was so nice in here unlike at  Illvermony.

I removed my jacket that revealed my perfect fitted dress.  I waited for this moment. Time to attract these boys with the dress that I wear. This one would be special so I must wear the beautiful outfit that I have. You must look good during the sorting ceremony especially that alll the eyes would be on you.

"Hold this."  I gave my jacket to Vir as he crossed his eyebrows wondering why I let him hold it.

I walk and imagine that I am on the runway and ignore the students'  eyes and whispers. I am gorgeous that is why they are whispering. This is my spotlight for now so , let me be losers.

"Wow .. Huge place huh ..." , Vir  he looked up at the floating candles. He walked behind me while looking around the hall. 

Some girls are giggling as Vir and I walked past them . Well, Vir is handsome that can caught the girls' attention. That idiot just smiled that make the girls laugh in a high picthed voices. For petes sake , I wanted to slap each one of them by chaging their voices.

"Hey , you are not here to flirt , Mister "

"Oh come on these chicas are good looking than those in New York ."

Did he just say that New York girls are not fine? Lies . There are a lot of models at New York that are so stunning so as the London boys.

"They are witches , you dumb boy. They can hex you or even give  a potion to trick you. Would you like that? huh?"