BORGIN AND BURKES

A MONTH AFTER.....

The trio are at the Weasley Wheezes looking for some cool stuffs. Hermione held a bottle of amortentia and Ginny did the same thing , she fancied the bottle and the design his brothers make. 

"Love potion , eyy?"

"I suppose you do not need that." , Fred chuckled. 

"Meaning?"

"You are already dating Dean Thomas."

"It's none of your bussiness." , Ginny walked away and leave Hermione looking at the bottle. Vir glanced at her , smiling. Hermione put down the bottle as they went out of the store. The trio visited the Olivander's wand store that was ruined by the death eaters. They entered and observed the burned place. Ron catch Aurora and Draco together.  The three of them followed the two as they enter the Borgin and burkes. 

"Harry , what does Draco and Aurora doing there?"

"Maybe that is the reason why she was always in the rush , Ron."

"Let's check it. Now help me up." , the trio helped each other to climb at the roof. They saw Aurora and Draco checking something at the cabinet but Fenrir was blocking the window which make them hard to see. The trio hide when Fenrir pace at the window and soon close it with curtains. After witnessing what Aurora and Draco did. The thee proceed at the train to talk about their hints towards the two. 

"Where do you think they would use that cabinet?"

"I honestly do not have an idea what would they do with it but you know what i am thinking?"

"Oh come on Hermione it doesn't prove a point... "

"Why? what does Hermione's hints?"

"Well , she's saying that Aurora and Draco are death eaters.."

"Like how would she knew?"

"She's really mental , Ron."

"I will find out myself , you two and if I will prove you both that they are then ... you should beleive me right away."

"I will try to check it. " , Mione nod. Harry stood up and made his way at the slytherin students. Smoke puffed at the atmosphere which makes Draco mad. 

"What the heck is that? Blaise?"

"Don't know.."

"Just first years messing around. Now sit down ,we will be arriving at hogwarts soon. " , Draco glanced at Aurora and took a seat beside her. 

"Hogwarts... what a pathetic excuse, I would pitch myself at the Astronomy tower if I would continue another two years ."

"What do you even mean?" , Pansy asked.

"Let's just say I don't think you'll see me wasting my time doing charms class next year." , Blaise wheezed. 

"What's funny , Blaise?..  we'll see who's laughing in the end." , Draco hissed. Soon they arrived at hogwarts , they left Draco since he told them that they should go first. The three proceed to go at the carriage as Blaise remained quiet. 

"Blaise... did you two have some argument?"

"No.. Draco is just being Draco. I am just thinking about Astoria...w- we broke up."

"What?! why?."

"She told me she was jealous of that weird revenclaw girl that I looked at the last time..."

"You mean Luna?.." , Blaise nod. 

"You can still fix it . Why did she even broke up with you?"