UNEXPECTED FIREWORKS

The twins stacked up their fireworks at the kitchen while Aurora was with her slytherin friends , reviewing at the library before the O.W.Ls would start. 

"Why are we even studying if we know we won't pass?" , Pansy blurted and slam her book at the table. "And why are you so chill , Aurora?.. like test was an hour away."

Aurora just smiled at her. "Gonna skip Umbrige's  class anyway.." , Pansy crossed her eyebrows when Aurora fipped her hair in her back. 

"Are you serious? that was O.W.Ls , Aurora.. think!" , pansy slouched in her chair and saw the red mark on aurora's neck. she looked closer at it and even touched it.

"Aurora , bloody hell what happened to your neck?"

"Huh? what do you mean?" , she touched her neck.

"It's red , nott." , tori slip her hair into her ears and looked at it.

"Well yeah it is red. what happened? did that d bag hurt you?" , Tori smeared the red mark. "Does it hurt?"

"No it doesn't . I-I its just.... just a bug bite." , Theo passed at their table while smirking at her. The two girls looked at their back and catch Aurora smirking back at him.

"So,  that's the bug who caused this fucking bite?" 

"W-what?!"

"Did I stutter? Girl, You got a freaking kiss mark! It isn't a bug bite." , Blaise wheezed.

"Seems like he's into it huh." , Aurora rolled her eyes. 

"Stop it Blaise! eugh."

"Well yeah stop it cause I am gonna study for now." , Tori breath deeply and started to focus on her book.

"Hell yeah .Holidays are fast approaching.. so why study?" , Blaise joked. 

"So as me , I am getting exhausted at this like if we failed this.. what now like... " , Tori raised her parchment. "A single parchment can't decide our future.." , the four continued to read the book as Draco entered the library and join them to study. He sat beside Blaise and opened his book. Aurora covered her face using her book and started to read.

"Ehem.. take a moment to look who showed up.." 

"Blaise , will you please shut the fuck up. We are studying." , Aurora spat. 

"Since when? guess who's studying but is planning to skip a class."

"And I thought your gonna skip the test later and now you're studying?" , Blaise's eyes widened and covered his mouth. Tori laughed and gazed at Blaise. they seem to understand each other by just a look.

"You just repeat what I have said , Zabini."

"My bad... hey , why cover Aurora?  Draco was here to see you."

"Aurora , why are you covering your pretty face? Don't be ashamed... Let Draco see it." Aurora was scrunching her nose while reading the paragraph on repeat while coevering her face with a book to avaoid the akwardness. The three laughed.

"Ah yes..by the way holidays are fast approaching." , Aurora switched the topic. "Have any plans?"

"I don't know yet..  How about you , Malfoy? You have any plans?"

"Staying at the manor , same old.." , he sigh.

"Well , you gotta be needing someone.. a chaperone maybe?" , the three chuckled.

"You got a point Blaise.. you see , my friend , Aurora was single. " 

"But we have to ask her if she was still available. Are you available , Aurora?"