HE KNOWS(FINALE)

DRACO

I left Aurora at the battle and i don't know how to get her there, my mom just pulled me out of that chaos and our whole family escaped it. Though I felt guilty cause  I know she was carrying our first born for all those months and just kept it.

She gave birth at the dungeon where Riddle kept her. I once arrived to that place and saw her bestfriend , Malus he was still fighting to take the baby out of that place and saw him. He told me that it was my son that Aurora gave birth to that infant he was holding. He died after due to the loss of blood. I can't believe that Malus died to protect his godson. I took the baby out and killed Riddle after what he did. 

They are still clueless that I killed Gricelda not for being annoying but I killed her upon knowing the truth that she used to poison Malus. I did everything to know what I wanted to know. Gricelda used dark magic towards him or what we call amortentia cause he was inlove with that guy but the potion backfired and it turns out that he became obssessed with Aurora.

Lurking at the castle late at night just to investigate everything cause I cannot sleep with that thought running in my head and when I entered his room , I was so mad and jealous. I saw the tons of picture at the wall. It was all Aurora... and there are also a picture of the two of them.

That night , I decided to confront him but it was the horrible thing that I see. He was ejaculating while looking at her picture. For petes sake , I wanted to murder him.  I casted my wand and literally saw everything... He drank butterbeer and he is starting to act weird and even observing Aurora from afar. I obliviated some of those memories and killed Gricelda after.

I also learned that Vir slide some puking pastille in Harry's drink , he asked Neville to help him cause he knows that Harry was lurking around with his invisible cloak .Neville bought them with the twins and they made the plan perfectly. I bet he was investigating the time that Aurora dissapeared in the tournament and that is why he came ill the night he get back in his dorm , vomiting and vomiting non-stop. He just protected Aurora not just once but so many times.

How lucky my girl was? cause those boys are protecting her and the other one even died. I never hated them really.. I am just overprotective because I am aware they had a thing for her. I can't stop them and I cannot blame my girl for being the pretty creature to step at hogwarts.

I did break her heart.. unlike those two. When we broke up I just can't stand her to be with Riddle and in order to get her full attention , I would mock her.. stupid idea , I know. Everytime I look at them , I just imagine that it was me.. that I am the person that she been with.

I took my opportunity everytime they broke up but then the other day , I would learn that they got back again together. Riddle was abusing her for pleasure and that is why I do not want him and hated his guts but that's what makes her happy , her smiles says so. I just wanted her to be happy and let her be.

Sometimes I would notice that she had bruises. I even watched them making love and sneaking in their dorms , almost every night.... it was supposed to be us. 

She makes me happy in any way that she can without even trying...

The curves of her lips with strawberry chapsticks that I can't take off my mind..

The smell of vanilla on her hair.. it was just perfect.

I love every inch of her.. her eyes , her hair , her rolls in her stomach , her pale skin and her attitude. Damn it turns me on..

Despite of the light that she brings , I learned that she was part of the dark side and that is why I love her even more... in her worst.. in her best. I don't care.