CHAPTER 4

"Giving in to all his bullshit."

-The Less I know The Better , Tame Impala

____________________________________________________________________________

I feel better after what happened to us at the field. Draco helped me by bringing me my favorite ice cream. I don't have a clue why he did all of this to me and it's not even in the contract that we talked about. Another day to start the day and train my very own Slytherin cheer members which would happen after this week. I walked at the corridors and saw students that are staring at me. Why are they even staring though? Do I have dirt on my face ? or the thing that happened in the field?

"Oi , my darling !" , Draco greeted her with a smile and run at her direction. He interwined their hands while walking at the corridors. Aurora looked at Draco who smiled while they walk.

"I bet you have a good day." Draco raised his brows and sustain the smile on his lips. "What is the reason of that smile?" , Aurora asked.

"No reason."

"Since when did smiling become your thing?"

"I won't tell you besides you would just say I am a.... daft cow."

Draco stopped walking as the smile on his face starts to fade. Aurora looked in the direction where Draco was looking. they saw Pansy at the corridors sorrounded by students. She was covered in mud and the buttons of her uniforms are open.

"Parkinson , who did this to you?"

Pansy just looked at the two as the tears in her eyes formed. After Pansy ran away , Gricelda showed up with her cheer team holding a mudballs in their hands. She gave Aurora a smirk and walked away. Aurora looked at Draco with a sharp look and run towards Gricelda. She pulled her hair and drag her in the ground. 

"Doesn't mean you are blonde you would always be pretty and can do everything you want."

"Thanks , if you think  that I am pretty." , she grunted.

"Well yeah , not internally." , Aurora gave her a smirk while putting her feet at her stomach. "I badly wanna punch you , Gricelda."

"You can't even do it" , she wheezed.

"As you wish ."

Aurora clenched her fists and punched Gricelda in her face. Gricelda's eyes watered as her nose was bleeding. She laugh at Aurora while wiping her nose with her hands. Aurora enjoyed watching her as she stood up and ran away with her cheer team. 

"You are going to regret this , Nott ! I swear" , she shouted. The students are murmuring after what they see and looked at Aurora who was shaking her bloody hands.

"HAH ! Her face was really hard... but it felt good." ,She looked at Draco who was amazed with what she did. 

The two proceeded at the grand hall and saw a group of hufflepuffs that are whispering to one another as they both pass by. "I think there is no good in the morning.. " , she rolled her eyes and went inside the grand hall. Aurora sat down and looked at the toasted loaf and an egg in her plate.