CHAPTER 3

"I know for the first time

I'd stay for the last time

I like me better when I'm with you"

-I Like Me Better , Lauv

______________________________________________________________________________

Draco and Aurora were discharged at the hospital. They are walking at the corridor when Draco grabbed Aurora's waist to help her walk. Aurora was blushing while Draco held her tightly in her waist. It made the butterflies in her stomach fly. Her face was starting to heat up but she ignored it.

They arrived at her room. Draco let her sit at the couch slowly to sit. He grabbed the newspaper at the table and started to read about some of the updates.  Aurora looked at him while he was reading peacefully. A smile in her face formed , realizing that Draco wasn't that bad as he thought.

"Oi." , he didn't mind Aurora calling him. He was focused on the daily prophet that he was holding.

"Draco."

"I am not deaf. I can hear you."

"I have something to say." 

"Do you need something?" , he sigh. "What is it?"

"Can you stay like that for just days?"

Draco closed the newspaper and put it in his lap. He looked at Aurora with a serious face.

"Really? So do you want me to sit in here and not do anything?" , he scrunched his nose.

"I mean being kind always." , Draco rolled his eyes and read the newspaper again. Vir entered the common room and looked at the two who was alone together at the couch. He sat beside Aurora and gave her a little smile.

"You doing good?"

"I feel terrible because my body feels heavy."

"It'll be okay if you would  take a rest." , he smiled.

Vir left the two at the couch. He glanced at them one more time before he left and went into his dorm. Aurora and Draco was covered in silence .He looked at Draco who was pacing out at the fireplace .

It was kinda weird somehow because Draco didn't give me any single response

She was starting to recall the happenings in case she told Draco that make him hurt and stay silent like that. Aurora reached her pocket and stood up with the chocolate frog in her hand but she forgot that she can't balance herself because of the wound in her foot. She fell on the floor and let out a loud wince which he got Draco's attention.

"Why did you do that? If you need something , tell me. You know to yourself that you haven't fully recovered yet.", Draco let out a sigh and grabbed Aurora in her waist he then put her at the couch to seat. 

"I just need your attention , Dray. I wanted to get something in my room."

Draco grabbed Aurora's waist and helped her walk to go into her room. Draco let her sit in her bed. He then looked at the girl while raising his brows.

"So your getting something , what was it? ... was it underwear or whetever?"

"Just hand me the chocolate frog at my table."