THE CULPRIT

We're just people made of broken pieces.

-Reasons // Mimi Webb

__________________________________________________________________

That morning , group of students are gathering at the corner of the corridor. Aurora was curious about what's going on and pushed herself at the group of students. Cormac was found dead ,his eyes are wide open , his face was pale , his neck was slitted and the blood that was gushing has dried up. The corridor was filled with whispers as she was looking at the dead body of the boy that they lift up on a stretcher. 

Mcgonagall ordered the students to proceed at the grand hall. No one knew who killed him but the trio has hints that it was Aurora. She walked in the hall with the books in her hand. She yawns , rubbing her eyes and held the spoon. She looked at the two eggs and a bacon in her plate , a smile formed in her face as she started eating. The trio was keeping an eye on her while they ate. Hermione was furious about what happened on their fellow gryffindor.

"I feel bad for what happened to Cormac. May his soul would rest in peace wherever he was.."

"See mate. She's dodgy .. like who ever wants to murder someone like that?... I do not trust her.." , Ron stuff a sausage in his mouth. "Even though she already speak up , it doesn't mean she changed... that blood in Cormac's neck maybe  stained her hands."

"What makes you think she would do that to Cormac?..."

"We don't know?.."

"A lot of tendencies that she did it, Harry besides the three of us saw that Cormac and her went out together."

"If Cormac can be her victim... it can also be possible that you can be her victim. We must be careful..." , the three turned their heads at Aurora who was laughing.

After their breakfast , Aurora proceed to her next class. She overheard some of the students that are talking about her , saying that she murdered Cormac. She knew to herself that she didn't do it and was in her room after Cormac had harassed her. She ignored it and act numb while attending her class. After a long exhausting day , she went into her room to rest. An idea come up when she saw her dagger at the closet of hers. She wore the mask that Draco used to left her that night and apparated herself at the hufflepuff common room.

She tiptoed her way in the girls' dorm and apparated again. She saw the girl earlier in her bed sleeping peacefully as the moonbeams shone upon her face. Her silver dagger was also shining beneath it ,she tood there in the shadows looking at the girl in that peaceful night. She was about to stab the girl but she woke up. Aurora stood there and covered her mouth while she slitted her neck.

She dissapered in a huge puff of black smoke and apparated herself at the middle of the forest. She arrived at the place where she hid all the possible proof with her victims. She dug the dirt to put her dagger in there but to her surprise , the content in there was diffrent than the last time she dug it. 

Why do I have these? damn maybe I just forgot. She putted the dagger in and covered it with dirt. She was about to get back to the castle when she saw the bush moved. Damn I really hope no one can see me here. Aurora moved closer to the bush and realized it was just an air. She felt relieved after that not until when she peeked at it and saw someone who was dugging at the dirt just like she did but that guy spotted her while witnessing what that person was doing.

Aurora ran as fast as she could while that person was chasing her , she hid at the the tree while catching her breath. She moved backwards to lean at the tree but she felt a warm thing that touched her back. The two faced each other , her eyes widened when she saw the person she was facing.