YULE BALL

Cold breeze was felt by walking at the corridor , she shivered while inhaling the air that was fanning in her face. The leaves in the garden danced as the sun light was up sharing it's golden light. The dandelions flew in the air , the laughter in the corridor and the buzzing noise of their voices. Everyone was wearing their scarves and covered by the layered jackets. 

Aurora walked at the corridor and noticed the poster at the wall. It is said there that the yule ball would happen about a long week. She entered the grand hall and saw Pansy eating alone at the table. 

"Where are the others?" , she looked at the empty seats beside her. "Oh hey ... they left earlier." , she sat beside Pansy and grab an apple. 

"To where?"

"Forbidden forest , watching the first task."

"You didn't go with them?"

"I am still eating my breakfast , Nott. If you want to go there wait for me to finish this and we would go there together, okay?" , Aurora took a bite from her apple and watch Pansy finishing her food. 

"Pans , about the yule ball?"

"Yeah , it would happen about a week.. why?"

"I was wondering if someone ask you out... I mean date."

"Nope... why do you want to..?"

"Wha- what?"

"Do you want to ask me out?" , she said in her flirty tone.

"What? No!- I am asking if someone asked you out... did somebody , others."

 "Oh merlin , Nott... I mean you think that no one would date me? Come on I am so pretty! I know there is."

"Cheeky."

"Facts." , she laughed.

"And why would you even think no one would ask me out?"

"I didn't say that..."

"It means the same thing , you redhead."

"No no no no no."

"Well yes. I can just date myself in case no one will have the courage so."

"You sure? there's a plenty of guys in here?"

"Well yeah? There are some girl too.. but some of them , guys are pure assholes. They just want..." 

"What?"

"They just want a good blow job after that "night to remember". , Pansy laughed.

"Pansy!" 

"Just kidding! What about you?"

"No one asked me out."

"Ask Draco."

"As a girl , I would never do a first move over my dead body."

"I agree.... but a there's a lot of good guys out there and they are taken by those bad girl to give them blow j-"

"Shut up. Draco would ask me out if he wanted but if not... I would just pick someone else."

"You wanted to give him a-"

"Holy shit , just don't make my mind that dirty!"

"WHY?!" , she laughed so hard.

"Cause I am visualizing it in my head.. disgusting!"

"Every girls gon' eat dicks after the ball!"